Possible Game Idea

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Hi All,

I am new to trying to build a game, not even sure what format to use, my coding is none existent the only thing I am even partly good at is graphics and I still have alot to learn on that.

My main reason for this post is to ask, If I where to write a story could I use small children in it (not in a sexual way AT ALL) more like fill in, you can take to part, out to eat, school stuff like that but again (NOTHING SEXUAL)

is that allowed ?

Thanks Imskel

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Coceter Chronicles has a few younger children in it. Technically they're over a century old, but they look like children. They even have a scene with the young girl in the bath. However there's no sexual involvement with them. There is also the game Family Way has a little sister who in the official release isn't available for obvious reasons. So the answer is, as long as they aren't used in a sexual way, yes.

Is your game going to be a linear story or a complex RPG or a sandbox?

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not sure why you even felt the need to ask this to be honest xD
No. There is absolutely no issue with children being in an adult game provided the children arent doing anything sexual or being used in a sexual manner

As for coding issues Ive heard from a lot of people on here that Renpy is basically made for people with no coding skills lol. Id recommened you watch a tutorial or two on Renpy as that would probably be your best bet

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Not sure why you even felt the need to ask this to be honest XD
No. There is absolutely no issue with children being in an adult game provided the children arent doing anything sexual or being used in a sexual manner

As for coding issues Ive heard from a lot of people on here that Renpy is basically made for people with no coding skills lol. Id recommened you watch a tutorial or two on Renpy as that would probably be your best bet

well I asked "even though I had a good idea of the answer" because now a days even if we are sure the answer we sometimes are wrong rules change so easy.

Thanks for the tip of Renpy I will look into that. Also I really dig your signature image.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
well I asked "even though I had a good idea of the answer" because now a days even if we are sure the answer we sometimes are wrong rules change so easy.

Thanks for the tip of Renpy I will look into that. Also I really dig your signature image.
Yeah fair enough. But there are quite a few games on here with children in them. First one that comes to mind is the doctor game where you can have your patients strip all the way but also has children in it but the children cant be naked lol.
Yeah I get a lot of compliments on my siggy xD
Truth is I came it across it on facebook(surprisingly lol) and was like "Hey that would fit perfectly on f95"