Ai art, hand drawn art, or mix

• AI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pandorasujinlee

Mar 12, 2022
Let me know if my post is in the wrong place or if I'm doing something wrong here.

I'm new to game developing and have no idea what I'm doing. Basically I want to make a parody h game. I think I want to make it about JJK because it doesn't seem like there are that many out there. I'm currently working on making a modular base game, so I can make different versions and stuff. Right now I have to do saving and loading and maybe a combat revamp. Right now it's like a 2d beat em up.

So a few questions for anyone interested (Although don't get your hopes too high up).

1. Ai art, hand drawn art (however I am ass at drawing), or Mix of both (maybe Ai, then edited, then Ai)
2. What kind of Gameplay? Right now I'm thinking visual novel (as in story choices and stuff) plus 2d rpg beat em up type shit
3. List of JJk girls to include and priority of each
4. What cursed technique should the player have? (Existing or New) Right now thinking of the frame technique from the Zenin clan

Yea that's basically it. If people are interested I'll make an effort to produce the game faster. The default speed will be very, very slow cuz I'm not doing amazingly in life (wow what a shocker)