Identify possible school setting, possibly koikatsu, opening reminscient of Persona 5

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
So yeah, looking for a game I sampled the beginning of a year or more ago. I think it involved a young dude moving to a new school, with a plane flight at the beginning, and the visuals were in Koikatsu, though it might have been Honey Select instead. I don't think it was Daz or anything else in the 'realistic' vein like that, but I guess I could be wrong. The part that really stuck with me though is a scene pretty early, either before or shortly after the plane trip, that was very reminiscent of the interrogation scenes in Persona 5, with the 'bad cop' going as far as beating up the protagonist. Then the 'good cop' (naturally a hot woman) told the 'bad cop' off and consoled him. I don't think anything sexual happened with good cop then, but the groundwork was clearly being laid.

edit: Also I want to say protag-kun was actually an undercover copy himself and had to let bad-cop beat him up to maintain his cover, but I feel like that part's so stupid I have to be misremembering it. :p

Last edited: