Identify Possibly not games

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
Hello all,

So I use one of those sites to read manga that have the "xplace millionaire reveals how she makes $472 an hour" and "only men have the guts to play this game" ads all along the sides and bottom of the screen and, interspersed with all the unimportant stuff, a couple of images that I believe are from games somewhere keep popping up.
It's my hope that i'm correct and they aren't just renders of some 3d artist. Could some of you fine people possibly be able to identify them for me? Admittedly, there's very little to go on, so this is more of a shot in the dark than an expectation.
unknown1.jpg unknown2.jpg unknown3.jpg unknown4.jpg unknown5.jpg

That's all i've got for the moment.

Any help is appreciated immensely and if this isn't the right forum to be posting this in, I apologise

:edit: found more. Apologies for crap job, but it was done on my phone

Last edited:

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I'm not 100% sure it's her, but the second girl reminds me of Lisa from Living with Temptation (the game has a sequel, LwT 2). It's one of the many Lesson of Passion games (and also the best one, imho). All those games have beautiful girls like her: if you like that style, you're lucky.

Number 5: I think both the blanket and the ass belong to Sara from Milfy City.

Sorry, my detective job ends here. :p

(#1 could be Dreams of Desire; Offcuts has lights like in #3, but I don't remember those clothes)

HairyLurker

Aug 14, 2018
No worries! Like I said, I know from the start that this was a shot in the dark, but at least it gives me a bit of a jumping off point. Appreciate the assist.

Reactions: scrumbles