Seeking Post apo bad guy

HalvorLind

May 19, 2018
Hey, I'm searching for game preferably in a post-apocalyptic setting where the main character is a sadistic coldhearted bastard who if he wants just rape other survivors/peers and just treat them as slaves/fucktoys.
Preferably not RPGM and some kind sandbox included :)
Thx

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Off by heart there is two that are similiar but don't fit 100%. I forget their names so hopefully others can help, I remember they were both Renpy games:

1) First game was post apocalyptic, your father is a scientist, you live in a vault with him and your older sister and ex army girl, your younger sister who is shy and your mother. For some reason he believes that you may be all that is left and wants you to fuck the girls to restore the population, but then you get out of the vault and find a town full of survivors, you can play the love route and get them all to love you OR failing that you father gives you a potion to make them horny and you can corrupt and make them cockslaves, even eventually booting your father out or even banging his wife next to him in bed.

2) Another renpy game but I found it a bit more silly, you are basically a kid and due to radiation or other crap you end up a baby faced 6 foot tall bodybuilder, there are various factions, one is headed by Trump, melania and Ivanka (you can fuck them) and is depicted as fascist, there are a few others as well you can build reputation with, you can go out on raids, dates etc. I think but it has been a while you can be a mean character.

Like I said I forgot the names but I'll search now unless another poster knows them....

EDIT1: https://f95zone.to/threads/s-h-e-l-t-e-r-v0-23-winterlook.24888/ There is the first one.
EDIT2: https://f95zone.to/threads/apocalypse-v0-5-1-epiclust.33875/ There is the second.

Last edited:

HalvorLind

May 19, 2018
Thanks. I played both they are close but still not exactly :(
I walk among zombies has correct vibes but the engine and that it's lacks that malovelent main character.