Post Moved, cant find now????

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
I made a post for a translation request, it was for the game Goddess Princess Heroine Anti-domy which was the google translated name so now dl site calls it Heaven's Armament Heroines AntiDomi.
Anyway so I got a notification saying it had been moved to a different forum and now I can't find it, any links I had to the original are gone, clicking the notification brings me to an error page, and searching the different names is bringing no results, does anyone know how I can find where my original post went or even why it was moved?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
They probably removed for rule 7 because there is like 1 or 2 random scenes where a shota shows up.

But I do remember playing this already, so just use google and download the already translated version available from other websites.

Reactions: Darkragas2

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
They probably removed for rule 7 because there is like 1 or 2 random scenes where a shota shows up.

But I do remember playing this already, so just use google and download the already translated version available from other websites.
your probably right

Sep 22, 2019

I found some websites download the game but i don't trust them do you know good website?

Dec 14, 2019
Just jumping into this conversation for a hot second but is it possible the game could be re-uploaded to F95 or is it permanently going to just be removed even if it is?

Darkragas2

Nov 7, 2018
Just jumping into this conversation for a hot second but is it possible the game could be re-uploaded to F95 or is it permanently going to just be removed even if it is?
it will probably be removed, to repost it or even request it again, you have to appeal to the people who enforce these things on this site, which while that has happened on rare occasions, typically once something has been removed, its over.

Dec 14, 2019
it will probably be removed, to repost it or even request it again, you have to appeal to the people who enforce these things on this site, which while that has happened on rare occasions, typically once something has been removed, its over.
Damn.....