[R>Writer] [S>Artist 3D] Post Obsolete

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Can the game be shifted into a monster collection game where the monsters look human? Because if so, I just might have something to fill your Isekai need. The title is Hothumon. Got a long list of ideas for the game, including the history and how it starts. If you want to learn more, please let me know.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Can the game be shifted into a monster collection game where the monsters look human? Because if so, I just might have something to fill your Isekai need. The title is Hothumon. Got a long list of ideas for the game, including the history and how it starts. If you want to learn more, please let me know.
It is not planned at the moment. It will be more focus on story and characters. There will be different races but still very human looking.

GhostJenson

Jun 27, 2023
How much work have you done so far, on story, lore and such? Also, what kind of game is it? RPG, VN, dating sim?

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
How much work have you done so far, on story, lore and such? Also, what kind of game is it? RPG, VN, dating sim?
I have mainly character designs, backstories, and ideas and concepts for the lore and what I want to tell. It's quite a complexe project and so I'm still at a worldbuilding stage. My plan is when the worldbuilding is good enough I can make stories and build upon it. The type of game and content will depend of the story we choose with the writer.

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
Hey I found a writer a few days ago that contacted me first. We're getting him in the project. Thanks for everybody that reached out, there is a lot of talented people. Wish you the best in your projects.