Post your fav daz (or poser etc) hair, clothing etc?

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Ive gotten good at making characters and getting better. BUT.. im having serious trouble finding quality hair and clothing. The only hair i honestly LIKE that ive found is Delphi. 99% of the rest seems to be badly done copies of about 4 laughably unrealistic styles. And clothing is harder. Im not taking away from the artists, especially clothing artists because i know how hard clothing is and i can only imagine how hard hair is. Could you guys post your favorite hair and clothing from daz/renderosity etc?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ive gotten good at making characters and getting better. BUT.. im having serious trouble finding quality hair and clothing. The only hair i honestly LIKE that ive found is Delphi. 99% of the rest seems to be badly done copies of about 4 laughably unrealistic styles. And clothing is harder. Im not taking away from the artists, especially clothing artists because i know how hard clothing is and i can only imagine how hard hair is. Could you guys post your favorite hair and clothing from daz/renderosity etc?
A good (maybe?) place to start, is assets sorted by likes: https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=assets/page=1/sort=likes
To add to what PR said, you can use the tag filter as well: 'asset-hair', 'asset-clothing', 'asset-expressions', etc.