(Potential Game Idea) A Teen Titans Go Game where you cuck the main male characters

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I currently looking at Ren'Py Tutorials and I plan on making games with it
One of my ideas is a Teen Titans Go game where you (an Anon) fuck the love interests/girlfriends of the main 3 male characters Robin, Beast Boy,and Cyborg

Now im not usually an NTR/Cucking guy but i very much enjoy making characters i hate miserable lol (Not that serious in all honesty, they just annoy me lol)

If i make this game (Big If) i can't animate 2D so i hope that's not an issue.

I'm posting this cause I wonder if anyone is interested in a game like this.

This is my art
i try to capture the style the best I can

The anon is gonna be doing the fucking in the game so he's not gonna get cucked just the characters i find annoying lol (especially Beast Boy lmao)

With my inexperience with Ren'py it might be wonky

hope i can make this idea into a decent game.

smashingterrasbigbutt jntr.png

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
TTG stuff is barley done so I just wanted to fill the void
:/
TT Related stuff is always done

I love TT more the TTG (I hate the show) but I personally love drawing TTG girls

Reactions: HELIO CESAR

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
TTG stuff is barley done so I just wanted to fill the void
:/
TT Related stuff is always done

I love TT more the TTG (I hate the show) but I personally love drawing TTG girls
Thought it would be the case, but please don't get me wrong while i 'would' prefer a TT game a TTG one is very welcomed! And like i said, your drawing style is indeed better suited to a TTG game so i am sure you would make a very good TTG inspired game.
While i am a little sorry for Robin, Beast Boy and Cyborg TTG realy deserve a cucking haha

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Thought it would be the case, but please don't get me wrong while i 'would' prefer a TT game a TTG one is very welcomed! And like i said, your drawing style is indeed better suited to a TTG game so i am sure you would make a very good TTG inspired game.
While i am a little sorry for Robin, Beast Boy and Cyborg TTG realy deserve a cucking haha
Yeah I'm capable of drawing TT style but it takes longer
TTG is easier to draw (obviously lol) and TTG backgrounds are easier to find/make
I just liked the concept of a dude going into the TTG world and just having a harem of the TTG girls and the dudes are forced to see they're love interests leave them

I plan on drawing most of the female cast but i don't wanna get ahead of myself lol

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
So, you managed to get any of your ideas out of the paper? Both Fairly OddParents and Teen Titans Go games are interesting, would be awesome to see them around here

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
So, you managed to get any of your ideas out of the paper? Both Fairly OddParents and Teen Titans Go games are interesting, would be awesome to see them around here
Currently trying stockpile drawings so I'm ready when I get the hang of renpy

Reactions: Facilus