Ren'Py - Abandoned - Power Couple [v0.2] [Den-Erotic]

1. 4.00 star(s)

BannedAccount6543

This is a well written and there was some planning and research in setting out the story and it has some nice movement. The story itself starts after the couple have decided to swing but it’s more the husband who wants a hotwife to boost his ‘competiveness’. CGs are bad though and like someone else wrote they belong to the last decade, even earlier. But with the right resources this could turn into something really good for NTR fans. At present the CGs really let it down. If Dev could come up with a big titted big assed chocolate amazon and better graphics it would make a world of difference cause the coding is pretty good too.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

General Ripper

If you hate NTR then this game is not for you. I like it, so I found the game fairly well written. Still too short as it is incomplete.

Graphics are crude and I would love to see an improvement in that department. However, I do like that you can switch camera angles during the sex scenes. Helped make up somewhat for the sub-par textures.

I do like that the protagonist are people of color which you do not see all that often. It is nice to see an interracial fetish implemented from their perspective.

Interested to see how the game progresses. Might be willing to donate money to patreon if the graphics are ever improved.