Dec 28, 2020
You're welcome. But really, we don't know. He updates Power of Will and College Daze every 3 months alternating between the two. And then the rest of his projects. And Life might be like "that's wild." And make him hungry for snacks.
I know about college daze and power of will what else does he work on

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
he usually update the game after there are is 2 or 3 weekly game play changes update, with power of will getting more content usually on the 3 side, and college getting a bit less on the 2 side( it is harder to update college dude to more branches). currently there are two weekly update changes for power of will, so we are either getting a release very soon, or he is waiting for one more weekly update.

weekly update is not necessary weekly we just call it that due to the faster development cycle from years before, now weekly update is anytime where between 1 to 3 weeks. usually not longer than that.

AgencyChoda

Sep 7, 2022
Oh, really ?

This whole page is an answer to your question. Please, do be thoughtful, and read previous message just above you, before posting.
currently there are two weekly update changes for power of will, so we are either getting a release very soon, or he is waiting for one more weekly update.
yeah my bad, I couldn't do the maths and curiously while being polite asked after 2 weeks from the quoted time. Have a good day man

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Has anyone created a mod like for college daze, botnet type? So you can see all the options.

Thank you.
No real need, G28 made one in this game after seeing the popularity of it in CD. To access it activate the right cheat code at the start of the game (codes can be found on the first page, under dev notes), but as always be warned. If you mess with checkpoints you might break your save at some point, and if you report an issue, that will be the first question asked of you.

Reactions: Brovalon

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Before people start complaining that it's September 7th and the public release isn't out yet, there's a couple of events I want to finish first (Specifically, legislation for polygamy and the consequences that stem from that). Once that's done and patrons have had a chance to check for bugs (a few hours or so from when it's released), I'll put the whole thing up for public download. If it hasn't popped up yet, there's no reason to panic or act impatient, it just means it isn't ready yet. When it's ready, it will be here. It's really as simple as that.

Southron

Jun 7, 2017
Before people start complaining that it's September 7th and the public release isn't out yet, there's a couple of events I want to finish first (Specifically, legislation for polygamy and the consequences that stem from that). Once that's done and patrons have had a chance to check for bugs (a few hours or so from when it's released), I'll put the whole thing up for public download. If it hasn't popped up yet, there's no reason to panic or act impatient, it just means it isn't ready yet. When it's ready, it will be here. It's really as simple as that.
Man it really says something when you have to put up a preemptive message of defense against the people complaining about the free version of a paid game being uploaded slightly later than expected.

And you're completely right to do it because people are fucking nuts.

bidh

Apr 28, 2017
people complaining about the free version of a paid game being uploaded slightly later than expected.
And you're completely right to do it because people are fucking nuts.
People complain about the weather.
People complain about my zipper being down.

People are fucking nuts.

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
I don't think I'm going to get the legislation finished tonight, so I'm going to put a link up for the current stuff. Please do not report this as an update.

Uploaders/Mods if someone does report this as an update, please don't actually put it in latest updates yet.

There'll be a better version in a day or two with a new legislation proposal and a couple of additional interactions that extend from it.

I'll have an in-depth changelog to accompany the real release, but for now I can say that there's new events for the Sister, the Orphan, Mom, Wife and Chief of Staff, and the Intern. In addition, the time scope has been extended so you have more freedom to interact with events before hitting the inevitable wall.

Unfinished .066b

Nov 15, 2021

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Bug Report: When customizing Leland Notting, selecting the Spoiled Brat option does not deselect the default Momma's Boy option.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: G28Here

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
I don't think I'm going to get the legislation finished tonight, so I'm going to put a link up for the current stuff. Please do not report this as an update.

Uploaders/Mods if someone does report this as an update, please don't actually put it in latest updates yet.

There'll be a better version in a day or two with a new legislation proposal and a couple of additional interactions that extend from it.

I'll have an in-depth changelog to accompany the real release, but for now I can say that there's new events for the Sister, the Orphan, Mom, Wife and Chief of Staff, and the Intern. In addition, the time scope has been extended so you have more freedom to interact with events before hitting the inevitable wall.

Unfinished .066b
MEGA
Thanks.

I haven't checked the code but do events check your current stat or the max value? I'm wondering this since the game as is gives you few opportunities to unlock your max but the current value still increases (eg. Apppearance Supermodel 10/6). Have you considered removing the locked max mechanic?

G28Here

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2019
Thanks.

I haven't checked the code but do events check your current stat or the max value? I'm wondering this since the game as is gives you few opportunities to unlock your max but the current value still increases (eg. Apppearance Supermodel 10/6). Have you considered removing the locked max mechanic?
It checks the current value. The game should prevent it from appearing beyond whatever your current maximum is, unless you're cheating and causing that to happen, in which case that's not a bug. If it is just saying stuff like 10/6 then let me know whichever event is doing it because it might an issue with something specific.

No, I do not plan on removing the max mechanic. As more events are included in the game, there'll be more opportunities to raise the level. If you don't want to deal with that, that's what the many different cheats and in-game toggles are for.

watdapakisdis

Aug 24, 2016
It checks the current value. The game should prevent it from appearing beyond whatever your current maximum is, unless you're cheating and causing that to happen, in which case that's not a bug. If it is just saying stuff like 10/6 then let me know whichever event is doing it because it might an issue with something specific.

No, I do not plan on removing the max mechanic. As more events are included in the game, there'll be more opportunities to raise the level. If you don't want to deal with that, that's what the many different cheats and in-game toggles are for.
Nope, no cheating involved. I just picked whatvever option sounds good. I'll try checking if this also happens with the other stats.
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: G28Here
4.40 star(s) 21 Votes