Seeking Power Tripping

dudeness

Apr 26, 2017
Looking for games where the main character is power hungry and brings that energy into all his sexual encounters. The more coercive, manipulative, and sadistic the main character is, the better. The power dynamic with sexual partners should be uneven, as in employer/employee, teacher/student, etc.

Bonus points for games with no physical violence (victory achieved with the power of the mind is all the sweeter), though it's not a hard requirement.

The only games I can think of that have really scratched this itch in the past are waifu academy and maybe some akabur games.

dudeness

Apr 26, 2017
A finished game that also fits the bill? That's already more than I expected.

I'll give it a try. Thanks!

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Did you play Four elements Trainer? It does exactly that. - It´s not finished yet, but it´s divided into chapters: 4 out of 5 are already fully finished.
Are you okay with japanese VM´s ? There are some with plot like that.

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
False Hero, while still at early stage and being more subtle than other titles, strikes true in this regard

dudeness

Apr 26, 2017
The last time I checked out 4 elements trainer it was pretty early in development and I lost interest pretty fast. Prolly doesn't help that I never actually watched avatar. Maybe I'll check it out now that there's more content, since I remember what was already in the game at the time being quality.

I kind of gave up on dinking around setting up japanese games after a few (a lot) of underwhelming experiences. Just seems like a lot of work for a game that I'm less likely to like (never was a fan of the japanese style).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iNSight of You

- Focus on blackmail, mind control through experimental tech and orgasm denial.
- Boss - employee relationship early in the game, shift in dynamic later.
- Mild violence: spanking, slapping, rough sex.
- MC is extremely dominant towards his boss for most of the game.
- MC is actually pretty likeable and in a loving relationship (which hurt the flow of the game for me somewhat because that's stuff's not optional). He just really has it in for his horrible boss. There's also a mafia subplot which I mostly missed because I ain't sitting through 1 hour of a kinetic novel that is the first chapter.
- Boss is a very hateful and assertive character, which is what makes the downfall so satisfying to watch.
- Humorous tone, not far from Akabur games. Probably a lot more crusty old memes and movie references though. Despite that, it absolutely delivers on the maledom and corruption.

Last edited:

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Here some more power-trip male-MC games (I avoid outright rape, so it's mostly mind-control/blackmail/harem). I'm also leaving out text-based games, though some are very good at this.

Overwhored
Ravager
Grolokk
Pyorgara games (especially ND)
Hero Party Must Fall (netori-focused)
Tyrant Quest

There's also The Last Sovereign, which I'm sure will please some, but the MC is too scrupulous for me to enjoy. And Kingdom of Subversion looks good if you like playing as a sneaky git.

Some I'm less familiar with that have unavoidable rape:

Harem Collector
VenusBlood series
School Conquest

Last edited: