EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
newtitle.png

Overview:
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch. But what should have been a somber moment of reflection is hijacked by the revelation that another entity is aiming to fill the role of patriarch. Do you protect the ones you love or do you roll over and let his conquest flourish?

DISCLAIMER:
This game has an NTR switch that removes all NTR from the game.
The mandatory uncensored patch is now required.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-16
Release Date: 2024-01-13
Developer: What? Why? Games -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 12 Official
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Animation Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes and FAQ:

The main game contains avoidable, non-canonical NTR content.
The 'What If...' minigames often contain unavoidable NTR and are clearly labeled.

Both are fantasy and don't affect the main story.

DOWNLOAD
Mandatory uncensored patch required!
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android
(Ch. 11 Full): - - -

What If... Vol. 1-8
(separate minigames)

Mandatory Uncensored Patch: -
Extras: FAN SIGS - POINTS GUIDE - SAVE FILE - AUDIO MOD* - Video Enhancment Mod
SonsOLiberty thanks for the links

cexedg7.png maide35.png snapeight14b.png ncryh24a.png hacked44.png maidb51.png snapeleven23.png alizahouse3.png maid16.png lnightg21.png snapsev64.png cparty60.png evah40c.png luciadaddy18.png cexedb7e.png evad18.png cgyme20.png snapfive80.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Take the reins of Sterling, a nineteen year old male who has just returned home after a four year absence. The impetus for his return? The untimely death of a patriarch.
When I log into F95, I often feel like I'm playing a simulator in which I'm Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

.gif

On the other hand...

*Sigh*

(Hits download)

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Need a little help from NTR fans. Does the fetish depend on the attractiveness of the character doing the cucking? Meaning, if the guy is good looking does it help the fetish more than if he looks like say... someone who escaped the Intensive Care Burn Unit?

Because this is who is cucking you guys... :oops:

StalkerArtyom

Apr 9, 2018
Well tried it out and I was excited to have another game where you are vying for control of women against another figure. Yet the game straight up tells you when the bad ends are coming. They also end immediately so there is really only one way to play it seems.

pixliv

Oct 10, 2017
When I log into F95, I often feel like I'm playing a simulator in which I'm Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.

View attachment 391987

On the other hand...

*Sigh*

(Hits download)
We're all in the same boat as you, friend /: The worst part is getting hurt for the 30th time in a row when it gets abandoned at V0.2

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I am still in the midst of my first play thru, but damn it if this dev didn't already get me to legitimately LOL several times. It really is over the top with the comedy, but I have no complaints. It's got it's own unique feel to it, and some really great graphics as well. I am headed back in to play more now, but I can already tell this one is going to be one to look forward to. Excellent work so far, and worth the download for anyone wondering... not even sure if there is much sexual content in yet as I am just getting started, but it doesn't even matter... it's worth the download.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
To be honest I really don't like games where I get cucked, if that's your thing more power to you, just not my thing. If it is completely avoidable and my character can dominate all the women I'll give it a shot, maybe when someone does a walk through that shows a full domination path.

4.20 star(s) 364 Votes