Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
I'd love to play the whole game with a hunter as a mc LUL
Honestly I would love to play as hunter cuz it would be funny trying to messing with the MC and trying to sabotage his relationship with the others and this could give us an opportunity to get to know Hunter’s backstory a little more like what was he like before moving in with the girls, what helped him understand how to manipulate girls and etc. also I wanna know how much aphrodisiac he has and where did he get it

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
It makes more sense, that the higher paying patreons are NTR fans partly bcoz of what you have said and also i believe due to the What Ifs?

Prior to what ifs to me it made no sense why anyone would for this game to get the NTR due to how little there is of it. But bcoz of what ifs the NTR Patreons have something to look forward every month.

This is great bcoz the dev makes more money and i get to enjoy the main game for free.
Before the what ifs the top tier was still mostly Ntr fans. I think because the Ntr is done really well in this game opposed to say Culture Shock which is just a cuck simulator.

Fayn Arawn

May 24, 2019
Think of the "What If" as an appetizer / hors d'oeuvre, its purpose is to keep the (patron) guest occupied WHILE the meal is being prepared. "Hors-d'œuvre" literally translates to "outside the work". WWG is making these in his free time, they don't take away from development time on the main game.

1643681206757.png

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The only thing i dont like about the What If stuff is its not compatible with the main game (though i understand some people have been dabbling in modding it so they are). Honestly im no NTR fan either but theyre some of his funniest efforts (all the daft Hunter stuff is really) and yet them being side downloads probably put people off even trying them out. At the very least preggo lovers need to be nudged in their direction for content they simply aint likely to get in main game.

As for the shit for brick brainlets raging at the dev for doing them - do you not realise each and every single update weve been provided has been bigger than the last so its not like the mai game has been neglected. In fact the mad bastard keeps adding in more and more hotties to swell the content even more never mind the What If stuff being routinely provided. Or did you all just recently jump on the bandwagon and want to cry salt at not being able to get more free shit at your own convenience not realising weve never had it as good as we have now.

Justdance123

Jun 16, 2019
Let's just say this: If you aren't patron of the creator, stop bitching. Other creators have been dormant for way longer, yet this specific author has been pumping out content like it's candy during Halloween season every month. If you want to bitch about the lack of content specific to your tastes, pledge a membership at a higher tier so you may be accomodated. Otherwise, be a good beggar and just take whatever comes our way. I know I am.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I gotta say I think the "what ifs" are better than the main story, the lack of having to constantly repeat the same decisiona is a winner in my book, I wish the main game would shift in this direction

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I gotta say I think the "what ifs" are better than the main story, the lack of having to constantly repeat the same decisiona is a winner in my book, I wish the main game would shift in this direction
What decisions do you have to repeat? The game generally tells you exactly what to do and when so just skip ahead to where you need to go to progress the story - zero grind required.

Jun 28, 2020
Main line is usually every 4 months. Patreon sides are usually monthly. Its never alternated. I think 1 and 2 came out before the most recent mail line, and 3-5 now since last mainline.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What decisions do you have to repeat? The game generally tells you exactly what to do and when so just skip ahead to where you need to go to progress the story - zero grind required.
maybe I've been playing it wrong, but I find I need to constantly cycle through the same occupied spaces/timezones reading the same dialogue to bring each sequence of events to completion. And why the fuck would you want a game to lead you by the nose all the time?? if there are no decisions to be made just make it a VN.

Power vacuum is good because of the quality of the art, animation and story, the actual gameplay sucks. IMO it could use either more choices to turn it into a proper sandbox, or fewer choices and turn it into a proper VN.

Reactions: Balpheron

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Man that was Hot! But keeping hoping for something with the mother for once. Especially now i want kevin and hunter to fuck the shit out of her since she was laughing about it.

4.20 star(s) 363 Votes