Fan Art Power Vacuum: Fan art and Assets

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Hey guys, what do you think about this possible model to the head for brenna is the most similar to the nose and the eye brows that I have found.

View attachment 776890
View attachment 776891
That's pretty fucking close. Might be the same skin asset as Ophelia but less translucency.

I'm certain he's using breastacular on them. When I finish my currrent render, I'll play around with this

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: aknicai

aknicai

May 5, 2017
That's pretty fucking close. Might be the same skin asset as Ophelia but less translucency.

I'm certain he's using breastacular on them. When I finish my currrent render, I'll play around with this
Please Do (y)

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Ok, the base model is almost definitely Aria. If any morphs were applied to the face, MAYBE it was along the jaw line. Aria has a pointed chin and it looks like the jaw was made to be a bit wider and the chin flattened.

The real issue I'm having is with the skin. Brenna does not use the Aria skin. Our only hint (if it's not a skin builder thing) is that there are beauty marks on the right breast next to the cleavage, and a small group of beauty marks on the left shoulder.

Sevil for G8F comes close in terms of skin tone and nipple color, but it's not a direct match. It's throwing me off because Brenna's skin appears very dark in some pictures but lighter in others.

Also, what's her hair? I swear it's in every game but I don't have it.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
None of my characters could have used the Aria model since it was released three weeks ago.

And Brenna's hair is pretty obvious:

God damn it lol

Yeah, that hair is used everywhere but I never picked it up.