EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1500x500.jpg

Overview:
Powerless is an adult fantasy game where you play as a big titty elf princess.

You control a kingdom of Tauren while the king is sick. Every day you have 5 moves, and then you can choose to travel overnight to another territory. You can explore your castle and talk to your advisors to adjust the kingdom's affairs. Expand your cities and build temples and mills to increase production. This will let you recruit more soldiers for your army. Use your army to invade neighboring territories for the resources there. Rally your soldiers to increase your popularity in a territory and increase the strength of the soldiers in the unit stationed there. Learn new ways to rally your soldiers from the friendly oracle Nyla at the castle.

Resources and place names are generated randomly at the beginning of the game. No two game maps are the same!​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-08
Release Date: 2020-04-08
Developer: scolexxx - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

GIFs:

Guide:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others:

D5NaoyhWAAEEDr3.jpg D7snpvEWsAAx71g.jpg D8Rqm3uWkAA4da4.jpg D8v6i3rWwAAOlYT.jpg D846GJ5WwAEirOc.jpg D8mnYi4XoAEOK9s.jpg D8fwxi2XsAMcET1.jpg

Last edited:

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
So preg is permanent?
As of now it is permanent, nipples and belly button change to a darker color and you lactate but no birthing yet. You can press backspace at anytime to become not pregnant, this will allow you to view the rally troops scene where you're in the breeding box.

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Seems hot, but I have less zero clue what the fuck I'm doing.
I would suggest before conquering one of the neighboring kingdoms to trade with them and stock up on your resources for all the upgrades you'll have to do. Then max the population in your starting kingdom then recruit soldiers, if you wait til you're at max population and then recruit you'll get 1k soldiers from a single recruitment. From there just take over the map.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The depravity displayed in those sex scenes reminds me of Tales of Androgyny and that makes me very happy.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
The animations shown in the preview and under the gif-section are the ones from the game itself?
If they are moving about, being skewed like that I have to pass. :[

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes