str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I mean, you got a ton of Money which is enough to play this game (played it to the end of the build months ago). Otherwise, there is also Cheat engine, but you have to figure out which values and stuff. Afaik, some engines need a multiplikator for the value, Hex and stuff, in order to find the right ones. But yeah, at least WE have a dev-mode.
fair enough :)

Reactions: Balial42
Jul 30, 2018
Thanks for that update, even if I follow his progress from well known sources (most here didn't).
Not to deep into the Dev pit, but like you say, it's not that simple to start almost from scratch. Afaik, it might be easier to transfer from rpgm to renpy as from flash to unity.
Still a question I got in my mind: when we still are able to play flash Games, even if not supported anymore, is it still possible to work with flash? In theory, it's might be possible, even without further Updates (from Adobe).
Godot is a solid option besides Unity, the other game like Xeno Control have good animation going in there and similar to flash enough that i don't think it's a problem.
if the guy only specialized in Flash and doesn't want to learn new tech to kept his craft alive then this guy is wasted :I
and the problem with flash isn't really it's use but the scope of this game is too big to fit in flash.
and Scol animations called for better performance engine to work with even though he specialized in flash, it just doesn't cut it.
i used to dev some school project game and find anything to optimize and boost the performance as much as possible for a todler game, it's laggy af and always garanteed to have some kind of issue with big value and details that i don't want to dive into it.
at that time Unity is a better option but it just isn't good for 2D work and now with Godot around, the game could be really alive if he wish to continue it and actually finish a big project for once.
all in all just let the guy decide, i'm just sad that this game is wasted...

Z3R06183

Feb 6, 2022
i don't claim to know what happen to him but here is what does happen before the shut down more or less
- scol isn't that much active in discord
- scol only accepted donation or paid through BITCOIN and you could see it in this game even
- he didn't want nothing to do with criticism good or bad, the guy is too stubborn and shady af to accept payment only in bitcoin
- he promised to work on this game till it finished but somehow try to learn unity to port this game to but it turns out to be a lie since there are no proof of anything at all and people while they try to be positive and sided with him like my previous comment in this site, he just gone and never be seen again till this day.
wasted potential to say the least.
i could not agree more wasted potential

Reactions: Smithe

john001007

Jul 22, 2017
what is this ? I keep hearing other users talk about it but I can't find it online anywhere.
It's a game being developed by Procrastinatus, who developed the best mod for Imperial Gatekeeper. He only posts about it on Discord and there are no releases yet.

I'm not sure why everyone is so secretive about it - the dev posts tons of WIP images on his Discord publicly and basically just asks not to repost them. From what I can tell, it's like a spiritual successor to Imperial Gatekeeper with free roam (or at least a lot more locations) and a really cool 2.5D animation system.

dinglers

Jan 29, 2022
Yeah i have seen those but i was trying to collect some more gallery. Just to look at them and remember about this wasted gem

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
what other scenes do you guys know of? ik there's some scenes with the kingdoms above and below if you buy or invade them

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes