johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
for once, i dont mind game like this being developed with other engine instead of flash, which is a fuckery for its save system

alpella

Jun 19, 2017
Wow I totally loved the animation! I also loved the feet drawing! I hope there will bu some footjobs

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
QUICK BOX SCENES:

Start a new game in Developer mode. Set it up as you like, skip the tutorial.

I can't remember if there are soldiers in the starter town or not, so... end your turn and choose to Visit the large city/castle thing in the middle where your soldiers are. Click the land, not the castle, then click the third tab. Choose "Rally Soldiers." (you may need to recruit before you can rally.)

Skip through the prompts. You'll find the scenes starting. You'll likely notice once you choose one you can't change it after.

(And herein lies the beauty of Flash) Press the left arrow key on the keyboard to go back one scene, it'll show the starting scene where she enters the rally. Skip the prompts and the scene selection opens right back up. Repeat to see all desired scenes.

NOTE: I am uncertain if you can back up far enough if you finish one of the scenes completely, as it seems to only go back ONE scene. You can definitely go to the end where the animations speed up. I haven't tested further than that but if you do and it works, awesome. Reply and let us know!

Also... Anyone know how to get gemstones?

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
i cant open swf file..
few years ago i download swf installer for koooonsoft game..
now i forget what to download... shit.. help!

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
So... I bought like 140 gems in hopes of just quickly getting the scenes with Nyla, apparently the game counted me paying for the gemstones, but not actually receiving them.

Edit: also I talked to Nyla after finally getting 100 gem and it just used up the gems without giving any scenes.

Last edited:

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
This game would be much better if it had chicks with dicks.

You know, a futa option for those not into minotaurs.

Reactions: alrdlady
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes