allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i wish i could make her get in the box and not be taken out, that would be a nice addition and i also want to get her captured against another kingdom, the animations are nice

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Hey this remind me of an old game where an alien knock up a blonde girl exactly like this one! [...] *look up the creator* oh wait that's the same guy.

Aurigauh

Dec 14, 2018
Anyone else notice this kinda looks like the cosplayer Bushouju Mom? She’s my favorite, so seeing her in a game like this is amazing. Take my money.

Sep 18, 2017
Animations are really nice. Not to mention big tits plus minotaurs is a great combo. Will keep an eye on this but its gonna need a good few new versions before it's worth playing.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
So... I bought like 140 gems in hopes of just quickly getting the scenes with Nyla, apparently the game counted me paying for the gemstones, but not actually receiving them.

Edit: also I talked to Nyla after finally getting 100 gem and it just used up the gems without giving any scenes.
I'm getting the same problem. If I go to Nyla with enough gemstones, I just lose the stones without actually getting a scene. And the scenes with Nyla aren't available in debug mode, either.

Reactions: rKnight

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
given %90 of F95 are born after 2006, one of the greatest invention for PC is FLASH. Renpy and Unity have ways to go still. But if you want something light non-3d and not so heavy on PC performance you go for FLASH. Simply because; it is easy to learn use, it uses smaller amounts megabytes. Down side is you gotta do lot of work with drawing, coding and implementing.
not sure what you are on.
perefomance and flash are mutually exclusive words.

Reactions: trashcan666

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
not sure what you are on.
perefomance and flash are mutually exclusive words.
comparing it to other engines. Unity for example a buggy, leaker engine that eats your RAM hard. Flash doesnt do that.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
My review for the game is up! Great art, but not a lot to it just yet, for obvious reasons. Definitely a title to keep an eye on.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
Oh shit. Got my hopes back up on this one after knowing about it YEARS ago on the old LegendOfKrystal (LOK) site.

Sparman

May 23, 2017
It has been so many years since this guy stopped the zombie/slime game that he was working on before, honestly thought that this project had turned to dust after the forest demo for it came out.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes