GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Alright, this stuff is really amazing!
Love her and the taurs! All the strategy stuff is too convoluted for this type of game in my opinion, but exploring the castle (and talking with all those sexy taurs :whistle:) was an enjoyable experience.
The animation is really impressive and i can't wait to see more sex scenes! I hope he adds some anal (and maybe the stomach bulge option)!
I'm also very happy that there's the possibility to customize the princess. Expanding that part would also be really amazing (maybe allowing to choose her proportions like, breasts, hips and butt? I don't know, it could make the animations more difficult to implement, but if it doesn't this would really add something to the sexyness of the game).
So yea... Keep up the good work! This game looks awesome! (y)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

val212121

Nov 26, 2018
guys pls help me i dont get it how to make it work:( its says i need adobe for it. i installed adobe and try to open the what ever file it is and it just shows lots of wierd things in a big folder and thats it

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
I REALLY like the idea for this one, the customizable princess and the huge Taurs. The animations on this first release were pretty nice too, look forward for more of this.
Do we have any idea how often it will be updated and how bulky the updates will be?

Also I believe I ran into a bug, not sure: The Rally Troops thing only seems to increase my popularity in the capital, no matter which tile I do it on.

Reactions: InfinityKnives

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
I'm a huge fan of scolex the problem is for make the 0.02, i was waiting like 1- 2 years, so don't expect him too much.. but i hope i'm wrong ^^

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Weren't this game recreated like 50 times? I seem to remember both a visual novel and top-down action RPG with the same character. Among redesigns to half finished art assets. I would honestly not get too attached to this, if that is the same dude.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Is there something different about the newgrounds version? Since it's called "Extras" in OP?

Silvallié

Dec 22, 2018
Elf + Pregnancy = Awesome !!! But I can't save my progression because I don't know how I can do it in the game (probably no way to save) and the pregnancy stuff with backspace don't work so I can't spam the breeding box sadly but all those dresses from princess to huntress just insanely good.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes