3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Act II is here.

View attachment 908464

Powers That Be Chapter 8 - Breaking (v0.36), Tier 3 Patron release

No more games. The stakes are up and things got serious. Our heroes didn't realize it yet, but everything has changed, including them.

And now she needs your support more than ever, but for the first time you can decide how to support her...

Enjoy Chapter 8 - "Breaking", and stay tuned for "Supporting".
"Decide how to support her..."? I wish that meant something but I'm skeptical that the MC really gets to decide anything because the MC really hasn't been able to make important decisions in this game. He really isn't the main character in this game, the niece is. The uncle is just along for the ride, otherwise he should have been able to decide not to fuck her in the first place...Or not give her a pet name... Or not act like he is completely okay with everything that has happened. A little late to allow any type of decision now that her parents died. But I'm still curious to see how the "Unbreakable Harem" develops.

Reactions: AJBit

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just finished playing this game
I don't really find her ugly to be honest..been reading some comments and most of the comments about her are about her looks...but I don't really find her ugly...she's ..and it's not going to be a popular opinion but she's pretty good looking.
About the abusive relantionship...I don't see it that way....or at least not that much...I would see it more like she's overly attached to MC and because of the past 1-2 years or however much time has passed since she woke up from her coma and developed the powers..she has not been treated ..to kindly lets say...so when she met the MC again she could only associate him with good times and good feelings and the feeling of being loved...I mean as far as I can tell since her accident basically MC is the only one that showed kidness interest love to her...so again I'm not really seeing a abusive side more like overly protective of the MC of what he means to her and ofc what he became for her.
I'll give this to other people commenting we don't really get a choice with her....but then again ..maybe we don't really have a choice I mean the synopsys of the game starts with " When a young girl has the ultimate power over your emotions… do you want to resist? "
ANYWAY it's a good game , I enjoyed it quite a bit ..was a bit scared that it might be a shitty game from what I've read here and the some of the reviews...were ..not kind lets say...
OH one more thing I will agree with what one of the reviews said ..only one thing...it is legit tiring to read every 2 phrases or so the word legit...I mean i get it ..needs to be hip and shit ...but we can cut down on that slang or better said on the use of that word...

So overall...I think it's a good game..happy there will be an update soon .
Good job dev.
(sorry I'm a poor piece of shit and can't afford to support you on patreon)

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Absolutely loved this content but my only gripe with this is, The approach to Valerie and getting somewhere with her is taking mad long . i get it but man . lol
Well, it seems that we have some good news for you!
Chapter 9.jpg
Here is a little sneak peek of Chapter 9, set for Patron release in a week. Today Chapter 8 for Tier 2 Patrons and the public release is scheduled for next Friday (so you get a public release of Chapter 8 and patron release of Chapter 9 on the same day).

Hopefully Valerie won't have to wait for too long before you can help her... somehow ;)

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
View attachment 918281
Here is a little sneak peek of Chapter 9, set for Patron release in a week. Today Chapter 8 for Tier 2 Patrons and the public release is scheduled for next Friday (so you get a public release of Chapter 8 and patron release of Chapter 9 on the same day).

Hopefully Valerie won't have to wait for too long before you can help her... somehow ;)
I love it.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
View attachment 918281

ha ha that"s hilarious man. gd thing im subscribed so imma definitely check it out.

Reactions: Burst Out Games

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
LMFAO
"It all started with my Godbrothers-daughter's-second cousins-best friends-neighbor, who moved last year"
Jesus MURPHY the titles and honorifics are just HORRIBLE!
Is this what one really has to do in order to change the story and avoid incest or something?
What the hell would a godbrother be, what some individual is a godparent to 2 separate children, not likely.
BUT HEY at least they aren't using the age-old term that makes people sound retarded when they say it of "Landlady" I suppose!

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Chapter 9.png

Powers That Be Chapter 9 - Supporting (v0.38), Tier 3 Patron release

Act II began on a tragic note.

But sometimes the greatest challenges lead to the most satisfying rewards. Once again you will reminiscence about your past with someone you have known for a long time, and this time you might just change your mind about her...

... and then you will walk in on a naked young woman stuck in the washing machine. Friday is laundry day after all!

Enjoy Chapter 9 - "Supporting"!

This is a Patron-only release for Tier 3 and above.

Version: v0.38

Changelog:
  • Number of renders brought up to 740
  • Minor chapter fixes
  • Save game migration issue is solved

Last edited:

Burst Out Games

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Powers That Be Chapter 8 - Breaking (v0.36), public release

Chapter 8.png

The grand opening of Act II of our saga is finally available for the public download! Please check the links in the OP and enjoy Chapter 8. And Chapter 9 is already available on , so please consider supporting us if you like the game.

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Seems like part of the story/text is missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Btw this game is making me 'hangry'... I'm 'legit' so mad i'm going to eat my emotion. :KEK:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes