3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
chp22_banner.png

Overview:
When a young girl has the ultimate power over your emotions… do you want to resist?
A successful middle-aged man takes a break from work to take care of his shy goddaughter who, for unknown reasons, is developing empathic powers that can influence emotions. As they spend more time together and explore dark events from their past, the story explodes into a mix of drama, old secrets and sensual revelations that involves a desperate married boss, a curvy ex-wife, a sporty stepdaughter and a mysterious exchange student.
This is a story-driven, slow-build game with emphasis on unique quality content. It encompasses themes with sci-fi and philosophical elements set against a real world background.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Burst Out Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 21 - Growing
Language: English
Other Games: No Place Like Home - The Button - ALT CTRL DEL
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Mac: - - - -

Official Patches:

Extras: Signatures - * - Multi-Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

teaser1.jpg teaser4.png teaser7.png teaser8.png teaser10.png teaser11.png chp11gym_promo01.jpg chp11office47.jpg chp12middleschool21.jpg chp14dance02.png prepare for trouble.jpg chp14dance08.png chp15night01_edited.png Nirvana Valerie HD.jpg Abbey Road edited HD.jpg Woman Yelling Cat Meme HD.jpg And Then They 02 HD with text.jpg Squid Game Poster FINAL.png Red-Head-Redemption-Posterize-HD.jpg Valerie Laundry 01 HD edited.jpg Youth of the Nations HD.jpg Val_Tilly_Dance_Medium.gif

Last edited:

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Going to give it a try. Hopefully the writing is good.

Reactions: 215303j

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
the patch link tries to attack me. =(
"Malicious Domain Request 16" is what Norton Reports...That and "Secure Connection Failed" page.
AnonFiles is fine, the only downside is slowish speeds, but that isn't a problem for a patch file. Stop relying on shitty AV and just install uBlock + uMatrix, and use common sense when executing files. A .rpyc file is not going to give you a virus.

tysanio

May 20, 2018
The anonfiles is being blocked from my anti-virus care to upload somewhere else the inscet patch?

ditty00

Apr 14, 2020
AnonFiles is fine, the only downside is slowish speeds, but that isn't a problem for a patch file. Stop relying on shitty AV and just install uBlock + uMatrix, and use common sense when executing files. A .rpyc file is not going to give you a virus.
Never suggested otherwise...just updated with more clarification what someone else stated.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
In short: Not entirely bad.

Longer version
The text probably need to be rewrote a bit.

The word "legit" comes up every 10 lines or so, to the point where it makes it ridiculous.
The Niece was "triggered" at school? Is she like, a wimpy sjw? Seeing how quickly she fucks her uncle, I doubt that she is.

There was also a line in Russian I think (I'm not sure, but it was some sort of cyrillic text anyway).

It could show some potential, but the text is bordering cringy several times, and things seem to be moving on way too fast to be honest.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
In short: Not entirely bad.

Longer version
The text probably need to be rewrote a bit.

The word "legit" comes up every 10 lines or so, to the point where it makes it ridiculous.
The Niece was "triggered" at school? Is she like, a wimpy sjw? Seeing how quickly she fucks her uncle, I doubt that she is.

There was also a line in Russian I think (I'm not sure, but it was some sort of cyrillic text anyway).

It could show some potential, but the text is bordering cringy several times, and things seem to be moving on way too fast to be honest.

Actually I kind like that. No pointless teasing and no waitng for the before the last version to get the sex scene. The dev went straight to the goods from the begining and i commend him for it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So the game seems to have a unique story especially since it isn't the MC who has powers but a Love interest. The MC is kind of likeable so far and isn't a teenager with a horse dick but the constant pop culture references are annoying and kind of cringy.

The renders all look decent apart from Tilly I always found her model really ugly and awkward looking and reminds me too much of the bitchy girlfriend from a Mothers Love. I also think that her and the MC's relationship moved way to fast and depending how many chapters you have planned you might run out of ideas to keep it interesting.

Since Tilly has powers and can tell when you are lying I don't see her being very happy if you are seeing the other characters and unless the game turns into a harem it is going to be miserable for the MC.

The game seems okay so far but might suffer from pacing issues the more the plot develops but it could turn out to be a decent game.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Actually I kind like that. No pointless teasing and no waitng for the before the last version to get the sex scene. The dev went straight to the goods from the begining and i commend him for it.
I meant, the story simply goes way too quickly between chapters. It's hard to explain, it's not how quickly we get to fuck her, but the story itself moves at a massively rapid speed, to the point where it barely makes any sense. Just my opinion on it though, I've seen way worse than that :D

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So the game seems to have a unique story especially since it isn't the MC who has powers but a Love interest. The MC is kind of likeable so far and isn't a teenager with a horse dick but the constant pop culture references are annoying and kind of cringy.

The renders all look decent apart from Tilly I always found her model really ugly and awkward looking and reminds me too much of the bitchy girlfriend from a Mothers Love. I also think that her and the MC's relationship moved way to fast and depending how many chapters you have planned you might run out of ideas to keep it interesting.

Since Tilly has powers and can tell when you are lying I don't see her being very happy if you are seeing the other characters and unless the game turns into a harem it is going to be miserable for the MC.

The game seems okay so far but might suffer from pacing issues the more the plot develops but it could turn out to be a decent game.
The niece model needs to go. But the daughter is really good.

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes