Pre-historic time travel adventure game idea.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Hello!

Searching the forums for games to play, an idea poop in me.

Why not making a prehistoric game?

Heres the idea (hope you guys like it):

A scientist was developing a time travel machine and during the process, something went wrong, the scientist ( or it can just be anyone else that was near the machine and it just broke) was sent to the past, a time where men wore starting to settle in small villages, a time where being "moral" wasn't a thing, a time where fucking was an everyday thing.

The MC would appear near a village ( imagine huts, camp fires, almost everything set in the open), and the village men, when going to the daily hunt see a spark/explosion/etc, following it, they find a man with ripped common clothes in a crater. The hunters decided to take him back to the village elders to understand the situation. Went taken to the elders, hes shocked with the situation and what he sees what going on in the village. He sees the little clothes people wear, villagers fucking in the open, from adults, to teenagers just doing it in the open with little to hide.

The elders after a long talk decide to take him in under surveillance. ( this would be the end of the intro and the first day) In the future development, this part would be able to be skipped.

The next day, all adult men go for their season hunt in the mountain, but something happens and they all get killed and all that's left is our MC, the women (teens/adult/elder) and our village elders and some 18+ teens ( cause patron). The elders tell the MC that he has to investigate what happen ( they don't know what happen or that they are all dead, all they know is that they haven't come back yet).

The MC travels to the hunting grounds in the mountains where the hunters are supposed to be and finds ripped and brutalized bodies, and close to them, a huge saber cat having a feast. Our MC with luck and with help of his future knowledge, manages to kill the beast. After the kill, the MC goes back to the village covered in blood with the saber cats head in his hands, the elders after seen this, is crowned as the alpha male although, its not the end of his story, only the beginning.

Will the villagers accept him as the alpha male?
Did all the hunters die in the hands of the beast?
Will the MC be able to fulfill all the need in the city?
And most importantly...will the MC go back to his time?

The game hopefully could be made with UE or unity so when you explore, you could actually see the animations of whats going on in the city ( similar to tails of azeroth series) and feel the immersion of being there. It could also be made in RPGM (similar to peasant quest).
Have a reputation system, 1 for general view and 1 for every women in the village.
Have a time system (similar to dc bones " The Manor" or poolside games "Last Hope").
Many side quest and main quest.
Maybe have a store to buy stuff or make them,, and who knows maybe the MC wasn't the only thing that brought back from the future.

Possible tags:

-The usual sex stuff will be involved ( vaginal, anal, big breast/ass, public sex, 3some , etc).
-There could be 18+ teens that look like kids but they are definitely not underage.
-There could also be some avoidable bestiality . NO MC ON OR IN FRONT OF BEAST ( You get the idea). Maybe some women like beast tribes that no longer exist or some widows that -feel to lonely after the partners died. Maybe some big carnivore tentacle plants? ( having to rescue a girl from that plant).

I hope the idea is clear, i came up with it 20 mins ago ( though it and started writing). Its not an original idea but i haven't seen a game that uses this theme.
And hopefully a dev sees this, and gets inspired, cause with my potato computer, i cant really do it myself.

Cheers!!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, you can kick away DAZ (as prehistoric stuff have extremly low amount.. no way to include dinosaur, that would completly make non sens)
soo drawing is probably the bestway to do it.
also, if you make a game , you have to know perfectly what you doing. wich mean, a prehistoric game would be made by someone doing lots of research about that period. overwise, the game will quickly broke in nonsens.
and if someone (players) give the game a try, its because they like the idea , and soo, expect to have a game with correct stuff in it. but if what they got is some random unrealistic situation and all... that would broke it quickly.

sooo, yeah, possible, but probably pretty hard to be done.

also prehistoric (sex) stuff will contain some solid NTR, brutality and impossible to translate language XD (its funny, but its still very true)

to give an idea, you cant base yourself on game such as FarCry Primal, where prehistoric period is completly fucked up by humans talking an perfect english language and using recurved bow and ... bombs (LMAO XD)