LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
RJ340460_img_main.png

ENG title : Precision Shooting - Air Rifle Edition -
JP title :
LINK :

Description :

[shooting life with childhood friends ... 、、、 sleep and drunken rape ???]
Note ※ This game will be the story of the continuation of the previous work "Legendary Matagi ~ Heir's Testimony~". There is no problem with PLAY, but we recommend PLAY in the state where you cleared the previous work. If you say strongly that the previous work is unplayed, it will be like starting to read a comic book from two volumes.

※ It will be a game specialized in target shooting. The difficulty of the shooting itself is set to be quite high (close to real) and requires some knowledge of the gun. Since the shooting mode has introduced a relief (sky mode), there is no problem in clearing. Even those who do not know shooting but want to enjoy the story can play with confidence. (If you want to enjoy the story, we recommend the legendary Matagi PLAY even more)

※ Shooting mode : Realistic air rifle shooting! Set the gun according to the player's habit, skillfully manipulate the gun that goes up and down according to the breathing, like the mouse as a trigger, catch the center of the site and fire it. The target remains quite precise. Also reproduce the jump of the gun at the time of firing! Moreover, in a direction where the bullet arrives even though it captured the center?? Mental state, fatigue, site adjustment, accuracy of the fixed gun, stance, trigger error etc... can record the score (3 overwriting save , ・ only 10 shots) Aim ALL 10 points! !

If you are interested in shooting, those who feel pleasure in shooting through the hit ...

【Story】

I longed for my predecessor who was a legendary matagi and became a hunter, actually I was quite skilled even in shooting, but there were various things ...

My childhood friend Misaki and "Aim! ! First Stage H!? "

Shoot" "Laugh" "Mischid" "Trouble" "Cry", "Get Angry" "Etch" But after all, the last is a monochrome simulation of love love shooting system love love heartwarming! !

【 Characters 】

Kokai (main character): Descendants of the legendary matagi, hunters, habit of attacking bed? There is often a barre ...

Kokomi: Misaki's best friend, Sukaito?

Master: ...Mikino's father, the manager of the gun shop

☆ Circle Retsu 2nd work ☆

RJ340460_img_smp1.png RJ340460_img_smp3.png RJ340460_img_smp4.png RJ340460_img_smp8.png RJ340460_img_smp9.png RJ340460_img_smp10.png

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

armadi

Aug 19, 2017
new circle retu game out now with the same basic theme, looks pretty good.