Seeking Preferrably 2D sharing/ntr/netorase game

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I'm looking for something kind of specific. I want a male protag with a harem (girls could be slaves, mind broken, or just listen to us) and you can share, pimp out etc. them to others. The protag could be not consenting and girls are fucking behind his back, that's fine as well. And if you know a normal 2D ntr game with good art I'd appreciate that as well.

As I said, preferrably 2D (better if western) but honey select and koikatsu is also fine. Not a huge fan of daz but ig it's ok.

Some examples to what I'm talking about:

NTR bunnies, Solvalley School, ExDe, Welcome to Erosland,, Harem Remastered, Trinity Fate.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Can you give me some details concerning those scenes in EXDE, Harem and trinity fate please ?

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
Ok thanks you ! What about Éros land ? Is it worth to try ?
I quite like it, definitely worth a try if you like brothel games. It has nice story and characters as well. The game has plenty content for a beginner but last few updates were a little disappointing for lack of content imo, you could consider waiting a few more updates to play but they take like 2-3 months for each update so it's up to you.