Seeking pregnancy and childbirth

ColdWind_02

Apr 18, 2023
Oh, good people. The game is great and I look forward to the updates! (ThornSin)
But I wanted to ask if you know any other platformers with pregnancy and childbirth mechanics? Novels and RPGs or full text are not accepted.

My list of similar games that I aesthetically liked in this mechanic:

Syahat a bad day
Agnietta (such an RPG is still possible)
and ThornSin

The guro genre is also possible.
Beautiful aesthetics games of Sinisistar (1,2)

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
I checked them out now. And liked the Syahat and ThornSin. I couldn't get her pregnant in any of those games unfortunatly and I gave up ThornSin because it is too grindy in my opinion... Always restarting from the very beginning is too frustrating for me even if most of the enemies are easy, I died 3 times instantly whenever I got to the first Boss (the giant pig) as soon as he touched my once. Since then I stopped caring about that game...

You may wonna check out Para Arc. It's that type of game but it has pregnancy as a game mechanic and you get to breed your own monsters. Unfortunatly all animations are very repetetive and a little disappointing. But the big round bellys look very sexy :D

Reactions: Abby Ryuumi

ColdWind_02

Apr 18, 2023
I checked them out now. And liked the Syahat and ThornSin. I couldn't get her pregnant in any of those games unfortunatly and I gave up ThornSin because it is too grindy in my opinion... Always restarting from the very beginning is too frustrating for me even if most of the enemies are easy, I died 3 times instantly whenever I got to the first Boss (the giant pig) as soon as he touched my once. Since then I stopped caring about that game...

You may wonna check out Para Arc. It's that type of game but it has pregnancy as a game mechanic and you get to breed your own monsters. Unfortunatly all animations are very repetetive and a little disappointing. But the big round bellys look very sexy :D
Yes, in Sinisistar (1,2) it will be impossible, but there are good arts. In Thorn Sin, there are only 2 mobs that can inseminate (Mimic and someone else).
Agnietta, you need two monsters to sit on you, until then you can remove them, and then something will work. But unfortunately, these games are not perfected. Therefore, I am currently actively searching for this genre. I understand that there are few beautiful games, but that doesn't stop me.

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Hmm, would a game in development be alright? A rogue-like using the rpg maker system but doesn't use the turn battle system?

ColdWind_02

Apr 18, 2023
Hmm, would a game in development be alright? A rogue-like using the rpg maker system but doesn't use the turn battle system?
Оf course the rpg elements are accepted, but I don't like the classic look of them. I looked at your version, but I didn't really like it. Of course, it's for an amateur, but it's more like a novel (I ignore this genre, I don't like it very much. At least there is no translation into my language, it also applies to RPGs, but it's remembered for a boring grind rather than action or at least dynamism).

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
lol, not my version, I wish I was making this game, the game I'm talking about is called Pregnant Labrynth by Black Cotton Candy. There's posts of the development on ci-en.dlsite.

Reactions: Abby Ryuumi

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
lol, not my version, I wish I was making this game, the game I'm talking about is called Pregnant Labrynth by Black Cotton Candy. There's posts of the development on ci-en.dlsite.
I couldn't find this game. Any chance that you could provide a link?

Reactions: Phishu18

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020

Quick things to note, tags for the game are: interspecies/monster and the PC is close to the loli tag
That side is a bit like how Patreon used to be with this type of content, or am I misunderstanding something? A bit unfortunate that there's no plans for translating it to English.

Reactions: ColdWind_02

Impregnator

Dec 26, 2019
and I gave up ThornSin because it is too grindy in my opinion... Always restarting from the very beginning is too frustrating for me even if most of the enemies are easy, I died 3 times instantly whenever I got to the first Boss (the giant pig) as soon as he touched my once. Since then I stopped caring about that game...
Game is pretty hard if you wanna make her pregnant all the time, yes. There are some powerups that give you perks to fasten that process (like the ovulation potion), but they are always randomized. Nevertheless, you CAN get pregnant from almost all monsters in the game: goblins give you a hoodie with a knife, dogs and werewolves give you hoodies with claws, plants and mimics give you the flying orb and giant mosquitoes give you parasites that form into slugs that attack you, same as slugs. I can't remember what the fat dudes and the scarecrows do, and I tried to make her pregnant with Albedos, but couldn't... And the damned game ends there.

kmarATE

Jan 22, 2021

Which game is Para Arc specifically? Can you share the link? Thanks a lot thanks a lot.

XDXD2

May 22, 2021
I see you are a man of exquisite taste, just like me. Not a fan of rpgs, but considering all games you mentioned i'm going to try Agnietta. Can't really add anything from myself to the thread.

SarahGheist

Nov 20, 2022

I had a problem with ParaArk.
Everything suffered from MicroDick syndrome, so appeared unrealistic to me.