Seeking Pregnancy focused game where you play as male protagonist, preferably 2D game and with anal?

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Hello. I've checked other threads, but to no avail. It's either female protagonist getting corrupted or just epilogues of the story without even a proper sex scene. I'm looking for a game where you play as a man and fuck pregnant women (or woman, it doesn't need to be harem stuff). Over time I'm growing to dislike 3D games more and more, but I guess I could deal with it if the game's good enough. Ah, I had to edit, but same goes for japanese games, I can tolerate the artstyle, but I'd prefer something 2D and original. Preferably with anal, just because I like a lot, it's not really a requirement. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
"Summertime Saga" and "Love & Sex: Second Base" are both 2d and allow you to impregnate quite a lot of women. Both feature anal.

Reactions: The counsel

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
"Summertime Saga" and "Love & Sex: Second Base" are both 2d and allow you to impregnate quite a lot of women. Both feature anal.
Ah. Dammit. People keep suggesting Summertime Saga to me, but I've heard a lot of critique when it comes to the newest content with the irl characters and how slow the development is. As for Love & Sex: Second Base, I tried it, wanted to go after the boss from work but I got blocked because the rest is patreon only, so I kinda gave up on it. I guess bad first impression ruined it, but I'll read about it again, thanks!

You might like my game. It is 3D, but pregnancy is an active element of the sandbox and it features a cat girl who loves butt stuff.
Wait. Uuuuh... Greener Pastures? I've got like 0.08 downloaded, hah! Let's see... I've missed 3 updates. Will check out, thank you! The catgirl, I think Tabitha, was nice, I liked the maledom with her a lot. Ooooh, wait, and Sophia, the police girl, I look forward to her too because of how shy she is (and the bunny girl to some degree I guess)! Ye all right, downloading now.

Last edited:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
summertime saga needs to be played with cheats on , other wise the multitude of mini games will destroy your keyboard and mouse ; with cheats off ; most of the mini games require you to either tap your spacebar key or your left mouse key like a million times a second in order to win , by the end of the game those two keys are like dead , malfunctioning , etc