idkbouthiswell

Feb 18, 2022
I want to find some good games with pregnancy scenes
My preferences are :
- NO RPG, it's better to be VN
- Harem
- Male , Human MC
- Birth scenes are ok
- 2D graphics (3D is also ok but 2D is better)
- Incest appearing is ok
I enjoyes some games like SHELTER an apocalyptic tale, Summertime Saga, Corrupted Kingdom, etc.
Please share u guys knowledge

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Tamas Awakening and Dawn of Malice are "I'm the best of what I do" of mindless simple 2d VNs focusing only on building a harem and impregnating everyone in it.

Peasant's Quest is both 3d and an RPG but you can practically impregnate everything which doesn't have a cock, some ladies give birth to daughters you can also impregnate. Highly recommended.
I am surprised you didnt do it, but Doorknob's game is good. Link is in his name. I am a Patron, so I guess I have to do it for him this time. :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tamas Awakening and Dawn of Malice are "I'm the best of what I do" of mindless simple 2d VNs focusing only on building a harem and impregnating everyone in it.

Peasant's Quest is both 3d and an RPG but you can practically impregnate everything which doesn't have a cock, some ladies give birth to daughters you can also impregnate. Highly recommended.
Hate to say it out loud but PEASANT'S QUEST IS NOT!!! 3D.
It's 2D with rendered Daz scenes. Daz renders 3D. But that makes it 3DCG in 2D, not 3D.