Seeking Pregnancy with great animations

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I was looking around for quite a while now but I can't seem to find games which feature:

- a female protagonist (maybe even completely customizable)
- great sex animations (stuff like you would see in Umemaro3D games or Cockwork Industries for example)
- a very detailed pregnancy system which isn't just an ending but an active recurring feature in the game (also there should be pregnant sex)
- it's preferably more of a life-sim/daily life simulator tho it's not a must

I think games that would sort of fit the bill would be stuff like LifePlay or Breeders of the Nephelym but my Laptop can't even handle games like that so... But yea as far as I know there's no game like that around. I know these features are probably a stretch and too much to ask for but I was curious if there's any games like that (tho there sure isn't on this site I think). I was completely in awe when I first say Cockwork Industries' animations and thought that more games should have pre-rendered animations like that.

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
You might want to look at peasants quest..
The animations have been progressively improved, and they are quite good now.
One of the main focusses of the game is impregnating the girls the MC meet(Be that humans, elves, goblins, Giants or even a spiderwoman).
Some of the girls can become pregnant several time over, and there are sex scenes with them (Animated) when pregnant
One thing I do not like is that it is always stills during orgasm... but very very few games have animated orgasms

Peasants quest
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-01-tinkerer.1717/

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You might want to look at peasants quest..
The animations have been progressively improved, and they are quite good now.
One of the main focusses of the game is impregnating the girls the MC meet(Be that humans, elves, goblins, Giants or even a spiderwoman).
Some of the girls can become pregnant several time over, and there are sex scenes with them (Animated) when pregnant
One thing I do not like is that it is always stills during orgasm... but very very few games have animated orgasms

Peasants quest
https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v2-01-tinkerer.1717/
I already know and love Peasant's Quest but I don't think it is precisely what I'm looking for.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019