Seeking Pregnancy

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
anyone know game that heroine feel so much pain when its going to birth, it has multiple pregnancy, huge fetus, overdue, and/or difficult birth? its would be good if the heroine can die if we lead she to the worst condition to give birth.

i also welcome some birth hentai video

ColdWind_02

Apr 18, 2023
Caliross, roundscape adorevia, renryuu Ascension. If you need more dm me bro.
Do you know games like Agnietta: The Holy Healer and the Cursed Dungeon

and Sinisistar (1/2), side view and what was the pregnancy and birth genre
and fill volume if possible
and did it affect the game in any way?
Maybe something like LastEvil?

Roughly similar to ThornSin, but there it does not affect the game process much.

PS I don't like RPG genres or 3D novels and novels in general and so on.

Reactions: charmaman

charmaman

Nov 9, 2021
Do you know games like Agnietta: The Holy Healer and the Cursed Dungeon

and Sinisistar (1/2), side view and what was the pregnancy and birth genre
and fill volume if possible
and did it affect the game in any way?
Maybe something like LastEvil?

Roughly similar to ThornSin, but there it does not affect the game process much.

PS I don't like RPG genres or 3D novels and novels in general and so on.
looking for simliar... did you find anything further?

ColdWind_02

Apr 18, 2023
ищу подобное... нашли ли вы что-нибудь еще?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Я не нашел файтингов. Но они такие интересные. Хоть я и не фанат рпг, но нашел те игры, которые мне понравились из этого жанра (Сёко Сёдзё)(
беременности нет)
, история короткая, простая, но мне понравился мотив и несколько концовок, а также то, что у нее растет хвост на протяжении времени сзади, на протяжении всей истории. Хорошая идея для ролевой игры)).
И (Нарушенная принцесса), я не прошла, но беременность очень сильно влияет на игру, бывают даже моменты, когда нужно родить, чтобы дальше идти нельзя. Главное почаще туда сохраняться, так же есть баги игры, которые мешают прогрессу, да и игра обновляется. Рекомендую всем, кто знает английский язык, так как в предыдущую игру я играл с переводчиком на телефоне, а эту не прошел, так как интерес пока дремлет.

Last edited:
Reactions: charmaman

ColdWind_02

Apr 18, 2023
anyone know game that heroine feel so much pain when its going to birth, it has multiple pregnancy, huge fetus, overdue, and/or difficult birth? its would be good if the heroine can die if we lead she to the worst condition to give birth.

i also welcome some birth hentai video
Well, how did you find many options during this time? (very interesting)

Reactions: ppopququququq

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
Well, how did you find many options during this time? (very interesting)
Game from MIR did that but not multiple pregnancies, hazumi and pregnation dont have a die option, tesy birth story dont have multiple pregnancy, overdue, and huge fetus, and most game with main pregnancy content only do weeks fetus progress

ppopququququq

Aug 24, 2020
Game from MIR did that but not multiple pregnancies, hazumi and pregnation dont have a die option, tesy birth story dont have multiple pregnancy, overdue, and huge fetus, and most game with main pregnancy content only do weeks fetus progress
Hard to find a game that have feature like that, i hope someone got inspired and make the game :cry: