2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
Well, it is pretty early for a comment on the game play but.. I do like the art style and so far it looks promising. I will certainly keep my eyes open for things to come.. ;-)

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Tony Kornheiser should ask the developer a share of the revenues: on PTI he's been making Uranus jokes for the last couple of years.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
why does this have a complete tag instead of an ongoing tag?

It's practically empty and aside from a ton of content not available areas, and just suddenly ends with a still in development follow on patreon to keep up to date message.
I decided to separate game on a parts, I think it will be more comfortable for players, cause they won't need to read intro again in next part, they will start game just from most interesting part. In this part I'll add some minor details only, so that's why "complete" tag.

ok. It's prepared. I got my feet set. What's next?
In 2nd part will be different gameplay, you'll need to rule the bar, train girls(their assholes, mostly), make money for buying some kinky stuff and do some quests.
Well, it is pretty early for a comment on the game play but.. I do like the art style and so far it looks promising. I will certainly keep my eyes open for things to come.. ;-)
Thank you ;)

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Not actually a complete game. Looks promising but not going give it the time of day till it is completed. It may just be me but I don't like getting my appetite wet only to discover ill probably have to wait 2 years before i even get to the main course.

Reactions: InTheShadows

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
looking at screenshots
i see Kiff from Futurama
i see that alien from Rick & Morty that makes gibberish noises
i see a purple tiefling hooker who has seen some shit and has the face of a 50 year old.

this has great comedy potential, but i think the best word for how this makes me feel is "scaroused"

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
prepared.png
Hey, guys! I just brought you another fresh stuff from 2nd part.
It is new character, young woman from Earth, who decided to participate in Adanot's small buisness and offered her young butthole to everyone, who can afford it.
What do you think, is her anus well prepared? :D
If you liked this art and if you want to see more just post a comment with you suggestions here, I'll read it and maybe add some in 2nd part!

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
his patreon is either dead or has been removed by patreon. he lost all his backers, i dropped him a few months back

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
He is a fucking scammer,this isnt complete and there are no updates on his patreon,rip to those he scammed.

primarx

Dec 17, 2018
seemslike another case of author vanishing act after interesting demo/prologue and promising a bunch of goodness:HideThePain:

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
seemslike another case of author vanishing act after interesting demo/prologue and promising a bunch of goodness:HideThePain:
Hi! I worked on the game in my free time (I have a main job and study also, so I spent as much time on the game as I could). During this time, I changed the style of the girls, added animations, new scenes, etc.
Now my game has a page in the Steam store:
Add to your wishlist so you don't miss out. I plan to release the game this summer, and yes, I overestimated my skills about the full version and the game will be released in early access (with a discount in honor of the release), but it already has a lot more content than the version posted here. Example of animation here:
gif1.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: MeepMoop123

Alienguy

Jun 1, 2020
He is a fucking scammer,this isnt complete and there are no updates on his patreon,rip to those he scammed.
Hi Karl!
If you think it's worth spending a lot of time creating a game based entirely on original hand-drawn art (not on existing arts from asian segment of the web or on existing Daz-3d characters) and earning $24 all the time on Patreon, that's a "fucking scammer", ok then. I wish all scammers were like this, haha :D.
Opera Snapshot_2022-05-11_113936_www.patreon.com.png -here is my earnings for all the time.
To be honest, I was upset that there was little traffic going to the page, I then thought that people did not like the idea or the art, but I updated the page as long as I had patrons. But when the last patron unsubscribed from me after 2 months, I abandoned the page update. But nevertheless I am grateful for the patrons I had, and they will receive free keys to the game when it comes out. Karl, if you are interested in the game, but you do not want to buy it in the steam store, I can also send you a key, I'm interested in your opinion about it.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
"Prepare ur anus"-->no anal tag. :cautious: :cautious:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes