Presentation of me and of a possible project

RSSINFRos

Fat, Italian and perverted
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Hello to everyone, im Bad and i live in Italy, i enter in nsfw games world just some weeks ago and im just surprised from the potential of this category of erotic's world.
My favourite games are The wind disciple, snowdaze and four elements trainer. I play most on my phone just before i go to sleep but i didnt find the game that can make me say "THIS IS IT!" so i was thinking about learn to program in python and make my own game, im a dreamer and i think everything its easy but i hope this time i can put myself in a real project. My idea was about a domination incest game, where you can choose to dominate in various way or be dominated, i also made a conceptual map with 35 possiblities from something "normal" to something more "deep", so i will try to save some money for an artist if the skeleton of the project it's "solid" also i do this for money beacuse you know im 20, i dont work, i dont go to school and i cant see my mother work 13/14 hours at day D: also my dad was in prison and now he cant find a work rip. So i hope that i can do something to make happy everyone. Sorry for my english i learned it only playing counter strike lol.
Im there to accept every suggestion and opinion! Have a good day!

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Im just writing the story now, my idea is a little huge so probably i need to write a page of introdution and some for the actions. I added the market possibility in my conceptual map featuring 3 categories of objects and 19 sub-categories, a lot of stuff in my mind :)

RSSINFRos

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The introdution + 1 scene of 9 (day 1) are 1300 words 10900 letters (writed in Italian) anyone can say there if is too mutch? In singleplayer games i like the story so i want to do something good.