Identify Pretty old extreme body modification game

Dec 31, 2018
A long time ago i played this game.
It had a mother and daughter that were slowly transformed into bimbos.

You could buy "upgrades" for them that would change their appearance.
Give them piercings, make-up, outfits etc.
Later on it would get a lot more extreme with body modifications, changing limbs for artificial ones. etc.

Can anyone help me identify this game?

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Servant's Chamber or Hypno Slave by Brozek & Grozeks come to mind, although I don't remember much make-up/changing limbs in them.

Reactions: hiddencamotree
Sep 24, 2022
A long time ago i played this game.
It had a mother and daughter that were slowly transformed into bimbos.

You could buy "upgrades" for them that would change their appearance.
Give them piercings, make-up, outfits etc.
Later on it would get a lot more extreme with body modifications, changing limbs for artificial ones. etc.

Can anyone help me identify this game?
Interesting game. I'd also love to play it especially considering it have Bimbofication

nonamedman

Mar 16, 2019
It sounds like Brozeks & Grozeks game, but condsidering that this is japanese, I don't think it was it. Have you tried looking at dlsite or anime-sharing?

Reactions: devidevil888

nonamedman

Mar 16, 2019
I found something similiar but it's kinda extreme. "Orthodox School Training SLG" by TKHSoft, main characters aren't mother and daughter but I think it's somewhat similiar to description. But still there is no body modifications and it's just feels similiar...

Sep 24, 2022
I found something similiar but it's kinda extreme. "Orthodox School Training SLG" by TKHSoft, main characters aren't mother and daughter but I think it's somewhat similiar to description. But still there is no body modifications and it's just feels similiar...
Anything Similar is always welcome it can possibly help with what were really looking for further down the line
Edit: btw I can't find the game " Orthodox School Training SLG " Is it not on f59zone I tried searching it just now and got nothing.
Also tried googling it do you have a link to it ??

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
TKHSoft has some interesting games, some with amputations (not permanent, sadly) and some with other weird fetishes.

My favorite game from TKHSoft is "A housewife Hiroko Yamaguchi is reborn in the alternative world with her husband". They are transported to a weird world where the queen has been quadruple amputated by orcs. Hiroko decides to save the queen, but to do that she has to earn money to buy better equipment. And to do that she decides to work as a whore in the evening while her husband sleeps in the INN.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Anything Similar is always welcome it can possibly help with what were really looking for further down the line
Edit: btw I can't find the game " Orthodox School Training SLG " Is it not on f59zone I tried searching it just now and got nothing.
Also tried googling it do you have a link to it ??