Prevalence of Gay Furry Games?

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Disclaimer: This is NOT a post meant to bash furry games with gay content.

So, one thing that I am curious about, as someone who is not personally interested in gay content (no judgement for those that are), and also as someone who is somewhat interested in furry content, I have noticed something and I wonder if anyone knowledgeable on the subject can comment.

It seems to me that, compared to non-furry games, there is a much higher ratio of gay:straight content in furry games. Now, as I said above, I like straight/lesbian content, and also somewhat like some furry stuff, and taking out of the equation text based games like TiTS and CoC(2), it seems like most of the time I see a furry game with decent visuals, gay content is either the focus or a major part of the game. I am not saying that I have went through every furry game on the site, but I usually glance at them when they pop up on recent updates. So I guess I am asking 3 questions.

1. Is the ratio of gay:straight content actually noticeably higher in furry games?
2. If so, why?
3. Does anyone have any recommendations for non-text based furry games with decent visuals that focuses on straight/lesbian content?

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
1. Actually it's not,there are a shitload of non-gay furry games but Rance H2O is actively trying to close the gap.
2. I don't know
3. No.

Everyday I tell Rance H2O to stop uploading these games that will NEVER get updated (or they are completed but they have so little content anyway that there is no point in adding them to the site) but he doesn't care.
So, if you don't like gay-furry games, you can thank him for forcing you to open that thread and press the Ignore button.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017

There are different levels of furdom... beginner to expert. You can't stereotype, all furries are not the same.

If you're a hardcore furry, wearing your costume, at a furry party, you've signed the release of liability and consent forms... you're here to party like an animal. Concealed in your costume, your identity, sex, gender, race, creed, and color unknown.
Sworn to refrain from using words, using your voice only for animal noises. Will you be predator or prey?

If you've taken on the role of the costume you're wearing, is your own gender even relevant? You appear to be a squirrel with big tits, and you chose that costume for a reason, what you are on the inside doesn't matter, all that horny raccoon sees is your boobs, and you wagging your tail. What animals do, is outside the social construct. it's natural. There nothing gay about a male raccoon hooking up with a female squirrel is there?

Reactions: Maesed

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
1. Actually it's not,there are a shitload of non-gay furry games but Rance H2O is actively trying to close the gap.
2. I don't know
3. No.

Everyday I tell Rance H2O to stop uploading these games that will NEVER get updated (or they are completed but they have so little content anyway that there is no point in adding them to the site) but he doesn't care.
So, if you don't like gay-furry games, you can thank him for forcing you to open that thread and press the Ignore button.
He alone has made it to where everytime I see any kind of furry in the latest updates page I automatically assume its gay.