Daz Previously working Headlights have no UV showing but maintain geometry?

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Hi guys,

I have decided to fix some old renders that I was not happy enough with to complete in the past.

I made a test character to learn the ins and outs of Genesis 8 Female, Golden Palace for G8F and Headlights for the nipples. I was able to successfully make some renders with this character with no technical issues and after making these renders I DID NOT TOUCH or move the original files once I got an image out of them.

Coming back to the character today I make some changes to a partially complete scene and notice that for some reason, Headlights no longer displays its changed UVs (colour, bump ect) over the top of the original base models UVs.

Nipple UV transparent.png

Looking closer at the texture shaded model, there seems to be a hole in the skin where the large areolas used to go.

headlights suddenly not loading on old files 1.png

Since making these files, I HAVE installed Breastacular for G8F and used it with some success with some other models. I assume that this has changed something behind the scenes that has affected even old files that are running headlights only which, if true, is really REALLY irritating as I quite liked this character as she was beforehand and I would rather not have to remake the breasts/nipples from scratch.

I have manually re-installed headlights and tried applying them to a new model, but the issue persists on a basic 8.0 Female with nothing else on the model at all.
image_2021-08-13_192654.png

Does anyone know of any settings or any possible reason that this might be happening?

jabira armpit tease Hair puffy too thin DOF wrong bubbleshell.jpg
The unfinished early render showing the rough look I was going for when everything was working fine before I shelved the scene.

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Quick update to this disaster...

Couldn't find much info of this issue happening elsewhere, so I decided that it may be headlights just being a pain to work with causing the issue.
Why not rework the character slightly and delete the headlights and use Breastacular? I have got that to work recently with another character and those irays look fine.

Sadly, Breastacular does not seem to fix any of the issues. There is still pop through, though using the Push modifier seems to allow that issue to be slightly sidestepped, but no custom graft colors seem to work at all. Push Modifier fixing some pop through.png

No BR UVS working at all.png

No BR new replacement colours for grafts working at all 2.png
I now have no idea what on earth has happened to cause such an issue out of nowhere. Is there someone with a working Breastacular or even headlights surfaces or maybe parameter panel for me to compare my settings against so I can see if some values have managed to change themselves somehow?

Manually re-installing headlights from the original zip files doesn't seem to have changed or improved anything so any clues would be massively appreciated!