Erorogi-san

Jun 18, 2018
Quite a fun game so far. Ended up binging the comic shortly after starting this, just for fun, but I'm enjoying my time so far. Still got a bit to go but decided to share my thoughts regardless on the girls that I've currently had the pleasure to interract with. TL;DR of it all: Game is fun, can't wait for more updates. I enjoy the character writing and world very much.
Wolf: Initially a surprise to me, as I had not experienced any of this universe before this moment, but the design hits very well. Curious to see the things she'll cause and how we'll get to react. Very much enjoy her in a physical sense, even if the emotionless aspect isn't for me.
Samara: I enjoy this goblin of an elf. While she is the first companion I ran into, the combination of darker skin and white hair is a classic to me. Along with her tattoos and penchant for having a sassy comment on everything she has become a staple in my party.
Hiho: I enjoy naga and Hiho is a sweetie. However, for some reason she doesn't really click for me. This isn't to say that I have a problem with her; her wanting to be nice and do good deeds is a nice addition to a group of chaotic people out for themselves. Mayhaps my opinion will change on her once I go on her quest, which I do try and keep this stuff in mind while thinking of em, but so far she feels like the weakest member.
Scylla: At first she didn't really stand out to me as a party member. But her cutting remarks and experience have caused her to grow on me. A dork with a hard front. While her quest went in a more predictable manner (not a slight on the writing), it did make me appreciate her more.
Osh'to: Kinda the opposite of Scylla to me, in a way. Her design was appealing to me, but her interactions left some stuff to be desired (for me at least). On the flip side, her quest was fun and I enjoyed the multiple ways I could tackle to complete it. Osh'to is very likable due to her loyalty and soft nature, making it hard to choose between her and Scylla at times for the 2nd party slot.
Verona: Prob one of my favorite NPCs. While being dommed isn't really my thing, her appreciation for when the MC counterattacks/tries to take charge makes her more appealing for me. Very good design, I enjoy her witty and bratty nature. Hope to see more content of her soon.
Aya: I enjoyed the little dragon girl. I didn't know that she was getting her own spinoff, but her single scene made me want to see more of her after her cocky attitude got put in her place and she showed that she enjoyed the time spent with the MC. A shame that's the only interraction you can get with her (at least *just* her) I hope to see her grow closer in future content.
Dee: Oh boy. Summary at the very end. First off, Dee has a great design. I'm a sucker for a cute and bubbly deer/satyr girl with a cute butt and tail. While my initial thoughts were just "cute", getting her quest started and seeing her have a little attitude/sass made me enjoy her all the more. However, that's where my appreciation for the character ends. I personally don't care if a game shows characters in relationships. Nor do I really mind if a game has you go on a roundabout quest to help a friend score a date. However, in a game where the MC bedding everyone is often used as a jab (and one can argue is the main feature) it feels weird that this one is "off limits". That, and Aya only has one interaction with us before all this. She shows up, acts cocky and cold, gets put in her place, then acts tsun but warms up to us a little. Then just has us run around for no reason, as stated by the MC multiple times, ignoring all of the *actual* advice that we give, without an actual shred of appreciation. I don't mind helping a homie but someone that hasn't made me feel like they're a friend yet treating me like that is just annoying. And while the scene with Dee and Ayla is great, it feels incredibly out of place. Feels like it should go into the Ayla game instead. The viewpoint switches to her anyway and it wouldn't feel so...weird to just have the MC sit in a closet and stop existing for however long until the game abruptly reminds us that you're just...watching these two without permission (and again only there because Ayla is incompetend and annoying, cuz she can't even get wine for her date she kept dreaming about). TL;DR: I don't hate Dee and Ayla, they're both cute and the scene is well done. But the whole quest put a bit of a sour taste in my mouth and felt out of place.
Katie: One of the girls that first caught my eye. Absolutely love foxes, and fennec ones at that. Large ears, large tail, small girl. And wanting to get pet constantly? Very good, want more and more of this girl.
Nailah: While her cold attitude made me approach her with skepticism, her final scene made me look forward to future content with this top tier courtesan. Her piercings are also very good. Honestly very interested to see where this character goes and hope to see even more content of her before the spinoff, but looking forward to see her in that too.
Terri: Love this cat. Absolute cutie. From her tanlines to her enthusiasm and worship, all the way to her lvoe for being smacked and used. If I didn't force myself to ration out her scenes, I would have gotten everything of hers right in one go. Absolute gem, hope there's more of her planned.
Hera: Simple and fun, I enjoy the muscular girl wanting to be treated well. Did feel bad when she called out the MC for bedding her and not visiting.
Iski: Fun little pocket thief. Love the pleasure she receives from her tongue, her heart shaped chest, and her plump ass and tail. Wanna see her get put in her place by the MC more.
Katrina: Didn't expect a pirate gal on land, nor for her scene to check off as many boxes for me. But it was a very enjoyable time.
Mara: While her dungeon felt like it lasted for a bit too long, the interraction with Mara was quite fun. I very much enjoyed that you coudl convince her to your side and that from there she becomes a gushing schoolgirl while still maintaining the danger around her. So far Mara and her loving attitude tops Lady Wolf, but that's also cuz I'm a sucker for affection.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Valaska and deck

Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
TLDR: Sam best girl
Now really, I agree that Dee x Aya feels off, they together it's cute and all, besides it's good to see someone that isn't MC having relationships, but that is the problem, everything else rotates so much around MC, him bedding every girl in town, usually with no other choice to keeps things professional or friendly, gets awkward when characters do not progress since there is no sex content with them like Hera

Reactions: CJlOHNK

deck

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
That's fair. Hera will get more stuff eventually, and we have more plans for Dee. We also have ideas to tweak the Dee x Aya scene so it feels less out of place.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
TLDR: Sam best girl
Now really, I agree that Dee x Aya feels off, they together it's cute and all, besides it's good to see someone that isn't MC having relationships, but that is the problem, everything else rotates so much around MC, him bedding every girl in town, usually with no other choice to keeps things professional or friendly, gets awkward when characters do not progress since there is no sex content with them like Hera
so you can't reject sexual advance by other NPC's ?

ArbuzBudesh

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2018
Im pretty sure you can reject all advances by NPCs unless we accidentally forgot to update a scene somewhere.

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Patreon Crack for Linux:

How to use:
- extract all files to the game's root folder (folder with GameAssembly.so);
- make PriceForFreedom file executable;
- run the game using run_bepinex.sh.

All credit goes to xorxorrax. I just took his plugin from Patreon Crack for Windows, put it in BepInEx for Linux and fiddled with the settings to fix the game crash.

Reactions: baronaso

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Im pretty sure you can reject all advances by NPCs unless we accidentally forgot to update a scene somewhere.
Don't know if its intentional, but I'm pretty sure its currently impossible to complete the Blackfur Baccaract quest without sexing Samara. The other option to just accept a drink and meal seems to be broken at the moment.

anon114

Mar 9, 2019
Honestly, it's probs never going to happen but Id absolutely love a big shaman update build later down the line. She is such an interesting character and I would love to see more done on her and the zahara in general and more quests/scenes with her. Maybe having her as a companion would be a too big ask but a mage in combat could be interesting.

4.10 star(s) 35 Votes