4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
f95_banner.png

Overview:
You play as a young man (default Michael) who lives in a small village on the edges of civilization in a Medieval-era world who gets sucked into the adventure of a lifetime with his childhood best friend (default Maria).
Wholesome romance and an epic adventure awaits!​
Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: Pandaman Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 21
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer/Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Sigs - More Sigs - WT mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

banner.png forest_date_34_4k_promo.png main_menu.png day9_emtalk_morning_36.png LI_closeup_cabin_preview.png day1_coast_morning_18.png day1_slruins_night_02.png post_duel_bj_talk_15.png day1_slruins_midday_23.png day15_barn_hj_finish_5.png cabin_rainday_strip_talk_fullscene_2.png day16_presentation_Page_01.png duel_03.png day9_emtalk_morning_01.png a2c5s6_maria_date_sex_19.png a2c5s6_maria_date_oral_06.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
what is this a wholesome romance where you dont have to share your LI with a male or female :love:, you got planned lesbian being optional what about the group sex and can we go 100% just MC and Maria without sleeping with any1 else
Yes, there will 100% be a purity route. MC will also always develop a gaggle of female followers besides Maria for plot reasons, but whether they're just good friends or become a harem is up to the player. I'm not sure how in depth all the combinations of women will get (it's the first chapter of my first game), so I don't want to commit to 20 different possible combos, but there will at least be a Maria-only and a full harem route. If you go with the Maria-only route, you will still encounter and engage with all the women and develop friendly, non-sexual relationships with them, you just won't have sex with them. If you go with the harem route, then you may miss out on a few Maria-only things, but I'll do my best to avoid that where possible.

TLDR: Maria-only and full harem routes will be available.

Twisted peel

Sep 12, 2020
This looks and sounds incredibly interesting! Love me some wholesome romance! Gonna wait untill a few updates roll out before i finally try it. Good luck, Panda

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes