4.30 star(s) 120 Votes

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well, from long time realy interesting story...

(it was quiete long, will it will continue after next month update?)

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
One little history detail I'd like to mention, when Maria asks the MC about his family he mentions how "the great pox hit the village hard" and she says that her maid caught it and spread it across her house and to her parents, just to clarify, do you mean the actual ? what was going on here?
It was not a VD outbreak, no. It was an as-yet-unknown disease outbreak that killed a lot of people (think bubonic plague or smallpox type of disease). You'll eventually learn more about the universe and the events - I didn't want to infodump everything in Ch 1.

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I'm not really a fan of 3D renders, but the main heroine is a childhood friend? Count me right the fuck in!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
am i the only one sitting here thinking wondering how long it will be before this too just becomes yet another unfinished project
to be added to the rest of panda's creations ?just curious ....

• Angry
Reactions: The D0n and cbsx

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
This is definitely the best of the recent glut of new games. The good writing and warm fuzzies more than make up for the PG rating.
That said, there are two things I didn't like:
1) The weird alien narrator thing. Maybe you're going somewhere with this but it really didn't contribute anything to the story so far. Maybe all the super edgy nihilism is supposed to balance out the warm fuzzies but tbh it comes off as an awkward distraction.
2) References to actual religions. Why? We get it, the game is set in an oppressive theocracy, but there's no need to cause offense by dragging Jesus into it. Nobody's going to sign up for your patreon after you insult their religious beliefs. I say this as a non-christian by the way.

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
am i the only one sitting here thinking wondering how long it will be before this too just becomes yet another unfinished project
to be added to the rest of panda's creations ?just curious ....
This is my first game ever, so... Not sure what you mean by that. :p

Reactions: The D0n and cbsx

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
This is definitely the best of the recent glut of new games. The good writing and warm fuzzies more than make up for the PG rating.
That said, there are two things I didn't like:
1) The weird alien narrator thing. Maybe you're going somewhere with this but it really didn't contribute anything to the story so far. Maybe all the super edgy nihilism is supposed to balance out the warm fuzzies but tbh it comes off as an awkward distraction.
2) References to actual religions. Why? We get it, the game is set in an oppressive theocracy, but there's no need to cause offense by dragging Jesus into it. Nobody's going to sign up for your patreon after you insult their religious beliefs. I say this as a non-christian by the way.
1) It's supposed to be a little disconcerting and feel off. I promise it will all make sense eventually!

2) Yeah, I figured the story was taking a risk by "going there". But... That's what it is! I know it'll turn some people off, but I'm willing to take that risk to tell the story I want. I did tag the game with religion originally, not sure why F95 mods removed it...

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Alright, gave this a go but ended up stopping since it seems the player isn't free to make choices. The fact that it is mandatory to flirt with the "childhood friend" made this not a game for me, don't need lewdness and I am fine with a slow burn, just don't like having to romance one character... Well done renders but I'm not into games with required fucks/relationships.

Best of luck to the dev!
Oh, so it's one of those games huh thanks for the info I'll probably try it out in the near future.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Alright, gave this a go but ended up stopping since it seems the player isn't free to make choices. The fact that it is mandatory to flirt with the "childhood friend" made this not a game for me, don't need lewdness and I am fine with a slow burn, just don't like having to romance one character... Well done renders but I'm not into games with required fucks/relationships.

Best of luck to the dev!
It, uh, does say "wholesome romance" and all the previews and stuff are of Maria, so... Yes, she is the main LI of the MC and will be required. :rolleyes: There will be other women who are optional romances for the harem content, though!

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
1) It's supposed to be a little disconcerting and feel off. I promise it will all make sense eventually!

2) Yeah, I figured the story was taking a risk by "going there". But... That's what it is! I know it'll turn some people off, but I'm willing to take that risk to tell the story I want. I did tag the game with religion originally, not sure why F95 mods removed it...
I have a feeling that the type of people playing these games aren't hardcore religious enough to be turned off by that lmao

"Raping my mom in her sleep? no problem. Creating oppression using Jesus? GET THIS SHIT AWAY FROM ME" :LOL:

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Wholesome doesn't require that the MC only have one love interest or even one relationship. I don't look at previews because I don't want spoilers of the content and would rather experience it as it happens in the game (just like when watching a movie).

So it's "wholesome" and the MC has a required relationship with one person that is a childhood friend but then he will also have a potential harem of women to pick from? And the childhood friend/required romantic partner will be totally happy with the harem and the MC fucking around?

Just not my thing but I am sure it is someone's thing. Best of success
I'm hoping to have the harem content actually make sense, not just having MC use magic penis powers to make all the women swoon and become bi instantly. There will be both purity route and harem route, for what it's worth, so you can just romance Maria. But yeah, if you want to be able to skip Maria content, this is not the right game for you. Alas! Sorry it isn't for you.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Price of Power [Ch. 1] Pandaman Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 611 MB
Original Size Mac: 574 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 115 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 80 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compress Quality Below

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 120 Votes