4.30 star(s) 120 Votes

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
Well this is a really wholesome game,renders looks great and lesbian is optional wich is really good for me because im not into girl on girl and its like a trend that almost every game on this site has a lesbian content with bi LI's that fucks another woman or in a relationship which really annoying as fuck

Seeing how wholesome this game is with optional lesbian content Harem gonna be Real Harem like WVM and MNF insted of big lesbian orgy like most of the games on this site

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously? I startled my wife when you made me laugh out loud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that Pandaman can write a better reason. From what I saw of the game and his (?) writing I have a feeling that he will be able to have a somewhat "realistic" approach to it.
His, yes. I do all the everything for the game. We'll have to see whether you think it's a legitimate/reasonable harem formation! Stick around long enough and let me know. ;)

Reactions: cbsx and MrFriendly

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously? I startled my wife when you made me laugh out loud.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that Pandaman can write a better reason. From what I saw of the game and his (?) writing I have a feeling that he will be able to have a somewhat "realistic" approach to it.
Okay, tbf, I was going the route of it making sense because the girl wants an open relationship and everyone actively knows and participates in it as opposed to the other harem games where it's like they all live in parallel universes.

But yeah, the throwing themselves instantly at him still doesn't make sense and probably never will lol

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Okay, tbf, I was going the route of it making sense because the girl wants an open relationship and everyone actively knows and participates in it as opposed to the other harem games where it's like they all live in parallel universes.

But yeah, the throwing themselves instantly at him still doesn't make sense and probably never will lol
I mean, that game has some SERIOUS pacing issues, Jaime goes from a blushing virign to an insatiable sex-maniac in less than a week... I honestly just think that human brains don't work quite the same way in the WVM universe

source: currently waiting for the update that's supposed to drop today

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I mean, that game has some SERIOUS pacing issues, Jaime goes from a blushing virign to an insatiable sex-maniac in less than a week... I honestly just think that human brains don't work quite the same way in the WVM universe

source: currently waiting for the update that's supposed to drop today
That's the power of a monster dick my friend

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Very nice start and I feel a connection to the characters. I can't wait to see the next chapter.

vultron

May 19, 2018
There will be passionate sex scenes, yes. :p But this is a romantic AVN with (hopefully) realistic human beings, so don't expect MC to stroll up to Maria and say "time for me to wreck your ass".
Realistic humans also get their asses wrecked. :sneaky:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It, uh, does say "wholesome romance" and all the previews and stuff are of Maria, so... Yes, she is the main LI of the MC and will be required. :rolleyes: There will be other women who are optional romances for the harem content, though!
Make your game and don't give a shit what other people say, good luck, renders look great.

D

Deleted member 949883

Make your game and don't give a shit what other people say, good luck, renders look great.
+1 to this. The game is great and please do not change the story/characters based on other peoples opinions. Everybody wants something different so if you try to make a game for everyone it will end up being a mess which would really be a shame. Its not the end of the world if a couple of people do not play the game.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Haha, Droid's my rendering mentor and taught me the large majority of what I know about Daz, so he's been in on this since the pre-alpha, and his influence is one of things that got me to make this game in the first place. :) Come join his (or my) Discord and you can hang with both of us!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and cbsx
4.30 star(s) 120 Votes