4.30 star(s) 120 Votes

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
I get there are a lot of kinks out there that are not for me but "Handholding" is a step too far for me. I don't know who is the sick fucks that like that but that's not me :sick:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TheCrimsonRevenger

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Price of Power CH 1

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Probably happening - I only included genres that I know for sure, without a shadow of a doubt, are happening (or are definitely not happening like NTR, because fuck NTR). I don't want to promise something and it not happen, because then the pitchforks come out. Better safe than crucified!
Finaly a game making Man of culture. Fuck NTR indeed for sure, most disgusting one by far.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think the game has great potential though I did find the start a bit weak in the sense that you don't get a grasp at all of the mc , characters etc
This is something that will be improved for sure after you get more updates and we learn more.

Congrats on your first release and good luck with it :)

Reactions: junior366

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I feel that you hold back the info/story a bit too much and it make some people don't feel the romance or chemistry between mc and maria. Only thing I don't like rn is narrator talk too much and talk like emo life coach.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I feel that you hold back the info/story a bit too much and it make some people don't feel the romance or chemistry between mc and maria. Only thing I don't like rn is narrator talk too much and talk like emo life coach.
There will be lots of time to get to know MC and Maria, I promise. :) Emo life coach, though... That's a pretty hilarious way of describing the second narrator, let me see what I can do with that description. :p

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Ok, I'm normally a harem lover, but it's going to be a hard sell for me to have MC go for anyone else when Maria is so absolutely perfect!

Reactions: Alex5280

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There will be a solo Maria route and a harem route. :)
Yeah, I think this will be one of the few games that I'll play multiple routes on. Normally I pick one as "my" route (and it's usually the harem route because who doesn't want to be loved by all?), but a Maria only route will be amazing if she stays this damn cute!

tripod321

Sep 3, 2017
WOO go Panda. Great start, loved how it actually has story to the story but expected nothing less from you. Beautiful renders and that narrator is a perfect counterpoint imo to keep things interesting cant wait for ep2

Reactions: Irascor
4.30 star(s) 120 Votes