4.30 star(s) 121 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
Pandaman Games chapter 12 was great! My favourite bit was Legacy and Eve's discussion on giving technology to the peasants. I'm team Legacy, obviously. Humans suck and they cannot be trusted. If an experienced scholar can blow himself up playing with a landmine, what chance would church-going numbskulls have? :p

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Pandaman Games chapter 12 was great! My favourite bit was Legacy and Eve's discussion on giving technology to the peasants. I'm team Legacy, obviously. Humans suck and they cannot be trusted. If an experienced scholar can blow himself up playing with a landmine, what chance would church-going numbskulls have? :p
Well on that particular question I am team Eve. one thing we have to consider, is the presence of the AIs themselves, they could easyly help guide humanity toward better choices. It got me thinking a bit while working. Eve and legacy can monitor and alter the body of their host to the point of making them (as far as we know) imune to desies. could they alter the aging process? could the make copies of themselves to be transferd to a new generation? could they or their host be godlike? the thought is that they could help skip past some of the lessons that humanity had to learn in a painfull way and go directly to a more harmonious relationship with the planet that we today strieve to achieve in a painfull and akward way.

Beside all that it only bring more questions and developement for the game than the otherway around i.m.o. But I agree with you that I would not give that knowlege to religious nut job that rely on god to save them.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well on that particular question I am team Eve. one thing we have to consider, is the presence of the AIs themselves, they could easyly help guide humanity toward better choices. It got me thinking a bit while working. Eve and legacy can monitor and alter the body of their host to the point of making them (as far as we know) imune to desies. could they alter the aging process? could the make copies of themselves to be transferd to a new generation? could they or their host be godlike? the thought is that they could help skip past some of the lessons that humanity had to learn in a painfull way and go directly to a more harmonious relationship with the planet that we today strieve to achieve in a painfull and akward way.

Beside all that it only bring more questions and developement for the game than the otherway around i.m.o. But I agree with you that I would not give that knowlege to religious nut job that rely on god to save them.
i'm on team Mordin on this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Eve and legacy can monitor and alter the body of their host to the point of making them (as far as we know) imune to desies. could they alter the aging process? could the make copies of themselves to be transferd to a new generation? could they or their host be godlike? the thought is that they could help skip past some of the lessons that humanity had to learn in a painfull way and go directly to a more harmonious relationship with the planet that we today strieve to achieve in a painfull and akward way.
Legacy and Eve are combat AIs, or at least Legacy is. Their abilities are necessarily limited in scope, and we've already seen Legacy hindered by such limitations. Making them omnipotent like the way (I think) you're suggesting would remove all tension and character development from our heroes. After all, why do anything when you can just sit back and let Magic Brain Man do his thing? :)

i'm on team Mordin on this
Indeed. Letting the AIs "modify" humans would just give us the Collectors :D

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Legacy and Eve are combat AIs, or at least Legacy is. Their abilities are necessarily limited in scope, and we've already seen Legacy hindered by such limitations. Making them omnipotent like the way (I think) you're suggesting would remove all tension and character development from our heroes. After all, why do anything when you can just sit back and let Magic Brain Man do his thing? :)

Indeed. Letting the AIs "modify" humans would just give us the Collectors :D
more like, letting the AIs modify the humans before they're culturally ready, would just give us the Krogans

and while some people(me included) think that the Krogans are cool(because Wrex and Grunt), let's remember that even in time of peace, they're pretty much a violent race

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Ok i see your point. but I was thinking that prehapse the AIs were not telling exactly the full scope of their power or knowlege. And one thing I was more thinking about, was more on the line of warning the kids that the stove top is burning and not to put their hand on it rather than just giving answers. You are right somme lessons, there is a price to pay for, but must the price be as hi as the first time it was learned if someone else already paid it once? Especialy if we think of the legacy left to us from the industrial era?

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I bet this game is Wholesome....really wholesome...and then just to be sure probably add a bit more wholesome. ...........

then just say it again so everyone knows it is wholesome.
Is hand holding avoidable during "wholesome hand holding sex" it is just not my kink?

• Wow
Reactions: Glooskabe

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
No, but I hear that the game is pretty easy if you can read, given that the entirety of the gameplay is reading text and making choices based on the text you've read. :unsure:
You see, that's difficult when they hold down ctrl and skip all the text, it goes by too fast to read. Don't hold down ctrl you say? Indeed good sir, indeed.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This Game is developed by Pandaman Games
Version of the game: Price of Power [Ch. 12]
If you like the game please consider supporting the .

Original Size Win/Linux/Mac: 4,6GB
Compressed Size: 530MB - -

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I bet this game is Wholesome....really wholesome...and then just to be sure probably add a bit more wholesome. ...........

then just say it again so everyone knows it is wholesome.
Is hand holding avoidable during "wholesome hand holding sex" it is just not my kink?
Wholesome handholding sex is unavoidable. :cool:

kodaa1337

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2020
First launch...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00achievement.rpy", line 27, in script
init -1500 python in achievement:
File "renpy/common/00achievement.rpy", line 271, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00achievement.rpy", line 250, in steam_preinit
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'F:/J\udce1t\udce9kok/Price-Of-Power\\lib\\windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 560, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00achievement.rpy", line 271, in <module>
steam_preinit()
File "renpy/common/00achievement.rpy", line 250, in steam_preinit
with open(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(sys.executable), "steam_appid.txt"), "w") as f:
File "renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 94, in compat_open
return python_open(*args, **kwargs)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: u'F:/J\udce1t\udce9kok/Price-Of-Power\\lib\\windows-x86_64\\steam_appid.txt'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Price of Power Chapter 12: The Second Second Expedition
Mon Sep 5 00:16:57 2022

4.30 star(s) 121 Votes