4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

redrain_vivi

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Latest version is bugged for me. When I get the notification that Good Ending is unlocked, the choices I get (and the events that happen) are the same as if he was stilled tied up by vines to the tree. There is no "alteration" button anymore, it's back to "alteration progress" which makes the same things happen as they already have, except the image stays on him resting against the side of tree (no vine).

It's as if the entire game rolled back to before the alteration progress happened, except the background always remains the one of him resting instead of whatever events are unfolding.
That is weird. I test a lot before upload. Didn't see any bug
Did you play as "New" or "Old player"? If old, which one did you choose? 'End of the sim', 'Ending choices'? Did you let him rest?Which version did you download? Android, pc small (960x650px), pc big (1920x1300px) pr Mac?

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
That is weird. I test a lot before upload. Didn't see any bug
Did you play as "New" or "Old player"? If old, which one did you choose? 'End of the sim', 'Ending choices'? Did you let him rest?Which version did you download? Android, pc small (960x650px), pc big (1920x1300px) pr Mac?

I played as new. I'm not certain which "let him rest" moment you mean, but probably. I downloaded the latest version, 1.5 from mega sync. Played on PC small screen.

Klu

Sep 4, 2017
Hey, nice to see this updated, I remember having so much fun with how hardcore this was.

buya2333

Mar 22, 2022
Surprisingly, I liked the BE, monster and prince together forever~ They end up loving each other (although the process wasn't cute at all... mostly the prince's fault for hurting Dietrick's feelings), that's a good ending in my eyes. Now it's time to play the HE, it must be way cuter than the BE, right?

----------Edit---------
Yep, it was. My life is now complete.

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I finished playing this one. In 1.5 and as far as I think it's all there now
But let's go down to start the appetizer first. one will gradually descend later

*** This one doesn't have to say that it's gone. I'm not stressed as much... I just don't want to go to other websites to suck up my internet with the subject ***

I'm only going to post the pretty ones...this GIF is made entirely by me and darkened by 50% as well. Pride And Submission-13 (1).gif Pride And Submission-15 (1).gif Pride And Submission-20.gif Pride And Submission-21.gif Pride And Submission-22 (1).gif Pride And Submission-23 (1).gif Pride And Submission-24 (1).gif Pride And Submission-25 (1).gif Pride And Submission-26 (1).gif Pride And Submission-27 (1).gif

Last edited:

jstnjmnz

Mar 15, 2020
I finished playing this one. In 1.5 and as far as I think it's all there now
But let's go down to start the appetizer first. one will gradually descend later

*** This one doesn't have to say that it's gone. I'm not stressed as much... I just don't want to go to other websites to suck up my internet with the subject ***

I'm only going to post the pretty ones...this GIF is made entirely by me and darkened by 50% as well. View attachment 1919638 View attachment 1919673 View attachment 1919692 View attachment 1919693 View attachment 1919707 View attachment 1919708 View attachment 1919709 View attachment 1919710 View attachment 1919713 View attachment 1919714
How did you get the first two gifs in the game?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
How did you get the first two gifs in the game?

First page of the topic. Let's group together.
I tried to follow and tried to press random a bit.. I can't remember what to do next -*-

But when I tried it, I kept saving one by one and it worked.
Let's do it first. And then you save every one..not over the old one, one by one.

YJ_0123

Aug 25, 2021
Hi, I had a question.
No matter what I do I can't get bath scene (it's only mosquitoes (speaking of which, is there a way to skip this scene? And if there is, could you tell me how?) and then pitchy bath him) but I somewhere read that there is scene where Ray hugs Dietrick because it's too cold. Was it only a comment or am I doing something wrong? Because I also read somewhere that bath event has 9 or more animations? I've tried both New and Old player and before and after appears to choose a good or bad ending but it's still the same.
I also wanted to ask when there will be a choice between feeding him as a human or as a dog, is it a bug that when I press "like a human" the amount of food does not increase and then he dies of hunger (maybe there is some event that I accidentally miss or something like that)? Or am I doing something wrong again? Because I'm really not sure.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Hi, I had a question.
No matter what I do I can't get bath scene (it's only mosquitoes (speaking of which, is there a way to skip this scene? And if there is, could you tell me how?) and then pitchy bath him) but I somewhere read that there is scene where Ray hugs Dietrick because it's too cold. Was it only a comment or am I doing something wrong? Because I also read somewhere that bath event has 9 or more animations? I've tried both New and Old player and before and after appears to choose a good or bad ending but it's still the same.
I also wanted to ask when there will be a choice between feeding him as a human or as a dog, is it a bug that when I press "like a human" the amount of food does not increase and then he dies of hunger (maybe there is some event that I accidentally miss or something like that)? Or am I doing something wrong again? Because I'm really not sure.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad English.

This one must be randomly selected before seeing different scenes.
about what to choose and what scene to see Try to save before choosing which one to take.. When you choose, you will see a scene that says But what do you do first?

And when it has another option, save it again. But a new save instead...
Keep doing this until you come back to what to do. like eating or sleeping..
When it arrives, go back to each saved flod and try selecting a new topic as well.

I made it myself and couldn't tell what to do first. Because try to follow the first page of this game how to do it and try to randomly switch between saves.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes