4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

There seems to be nothing about it on his plans for this game and future games (or expansions). But plans can change.

Reactions: redrain_vivi

redrain_vivi

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Thank you for taken an interest in the game. Here is the tutorial for getting group sex/ male preg event:

Activate Male Preg/ Group Sex Event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheat to beat the game fast
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Huh, and I've been thinking that we were lacking in slavebreaking games on the gay side.
Despite some of the complaints, it isn't much worse than most of the games I've seen around here.
I just wish there would have a broader range of options when deciding to be gentle/cruel. Most of this kind of game does have a "romance route" in the end. (even though everything begins with rape)

Edit: Well, the game does get a significant drop of quality in the end.

Last edited:

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Okay how do I get the group sex/male preg events? I've broken the prince several times, but I'm not seeing either option showing up.

Reactions: redrain_vivi

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Okay how do I get the group sex/male preg events? I've broken the prince several times, but I'm not seeing either option showing up.
sex male preg event? i got the group sex with nine the demon but there's no animation between dietrick, ray and nine but only text then skip a day.... on the male preg event i got this by lowering his Pride stat less than 50 and it trigger male preg event by Ray keep saying "fuck off" like what vivi said on a spoiler tag... how to trigger male preg event?? by keep doing giving him the same water or feed task then 2 giant monster subordinates of dietrick will show then dont skip the message you'll see 2 options will pop out after a few text story and then choose "Go Ahead" then you'll get the event.... btw vivi the male preg animation was good, add more content on male preg stuff like when his pride and psyche goes lower on negative 50 Ray should start becoming more slutty boi acts real whore, add more content story for the demon boy, add more story branch tree for dietrick, and etc.

there's a lot of potential to explore your content for as a heavy rape content which is its really good for ur game vivi :)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes