4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Seems like when you reach a certain part in the game things start to become weird. Like your reading multiple story lines. I assume I'm getting a sneak peek into future game development? Cause I don't remember meeting a Nine. :\

Reactions: redrain_vivi

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Seems like when you reach a certain part in the game things start to become weird. Like your reading multiple story lines. I assume I'm getting a sneak peek into future game development? Cause I don't remember meeting a Nine. :\
Yeah, and I still can't get the preg or group sex scenes. I think it might be because I'm way too efficient at breaking the prince. Once he's broken, he just keeps drinking and eating no matter how full he is, so I can't trigger any of the fuck off scenes anymore.

Oh ok, seems i don't get all the "cheat" options mentioned in the changelog after i've made him pee 2 times
Making him pee drastically lowers his pride and psyche stats much faster than any other option, in my experience.

EDIT: Okay somehow I managed to trigger the preg/group sex scene. Apparently it only happens if the Prince isn't COMPLETELY broken.

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2017
>Gay
>Pregnancy
I'll assume you're honestly asking here, so I'll give an honest reply. Pregnancy - in a scientific term - doesn't necessarily mean that the one that gets pregnant is part of the process of fertilization. For example, putting a fertilized egg into one's body with the purpose of it hatching (i.e. not just accidentally eating a fertilized chicken egg through your mouth) is considered pregnancy.

A very simple example is a fertilized egg into a man's anus. But there are other real life examples that are very common. One of the most common is the botfly. with its parasitic way of reproduction.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
really? have you met the demon?? dietrick is the earth monster leader in the forest then there's demon who will meet you the first time when the main character enter the forest

redrain_vivi

Game Developer
May 19, 2019
Koburo Thank you for playing:)). The ending you have now is temporary. I’ll update it soon after finish bath event.
ejmuerte Thank you for your suggestion. I’m on my way making more gentle choices. After the ending, I planned to have an extension as well.

Last edited:

Koburo

May 30, 2017
he got bait from the title just like harem builder game title xD
No way.
I get it on Harem Builder because there are only silhouettes on the main image, but on this one, you can see it's two guys.
If that wasn't enough, you only need to hover the mouse for about two seconds and it'll show you the tags.
And even if you somehow didn't realize it's not something you like, why would you bother complaining about the content? If I click on a game I don't think I'll like, I'll just leave it be, what's the point of wasting your own time just telling random people on the internet you don't like it?

I really don't get this shit. Sorry for derailing the thread, I guess.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
No way.
I get it on Harem Builder because there are only silhouettes on the main image, but on this one, you can see it's two guys.
If that wasn't enough, you only need to hover the mouse for about two seconds and it'll show you the tags.
And even if you somehow didn't realize it's not something you like, why would you bother complaining about the content? If I click on a game I don't think I'll like, I'll just leave it be, what's the point of wasting your own time just telling random people on the internet you don't like it?

I really don't get this shit. Sorry for derailing the thread, I guess.
No No, the previous guy was sorta right. I wasn't looking or reading properly. Haste makes waste, I guess.

Buttdoer

Dec 16, 2017
Yeah can someone explain how to get the gangbang scene?
I've followed the guide, kept his food and water score at or above 50, kept offering him water and food until he told me to fuck off and i triggered the fuck off punishment animation 4 times, and then fucked him. nothing. super confused.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes