VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Pride and Submission [v1.5] [ViVi game]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Pooseidos16

It's a relatively short, but very nicely made game, which will definitely be expanded in the future. The game is about how a prince is dominated by a monster and thus he becomes aware of his bad qualities and gradually loses them. The graphics are well done and the story is coherent and understandable. I hope for more parts or games from this developer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

crit_basic

Top tier story/animation user friendly build = HUGE upgrade from the initial released.

hot sex and plenty of hot sex what's there not to love in any fantasy setting.

Even best yaoi!

This is already rare. A huge support to the dev. play'd this in repeat for hours.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JJ.Kate

A rare topic in games of this genre (yaoi, BDSM), I hope the developer will continue to develop the game further.
    The game has a variety of scenes, a simulation of a slave training.
    Rating is overestimated in advance in hope for future updates.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SmolMage

Pride and Submission was made entirely free by someone with free time on their hands, wanting to share their art with other people and to please them through the lewd perversions some games or artists are afraid to expose.

I think thaovy not only did a great job on the game, but the creator did a wonderful job on the illustrations and animations. While, obviously, still heavily in development, and obviously has room for improvement, it is made out of pure and absolute passion by one person and very minimal amounts of help by a community willing to help. While not an extravagant or polished the entire way, I think this game is wonderful for the amount of work put into it and the time thaovy has bothered to put into it.

A big 5/5, for a good hour or so of content and perversions willing to satisfy anyone looking to scratch the wilder side of their desires.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

bigbossbravo6

Lots are folks are going to say omg yaoi so terrible, but that's not the issue here. The gameplay is boring and samey, too much happens offscreen, and then once you finally achieve the quote on quote ending. It's thoroughly unsatisfying like really I had to do all of this grinding, and my reward is this? I dunno maybe it would be interesting if you actually took him back to his kingdom or something.