VN - Others - Completed - PRIMAL HEARTS [Final] [Marmalade/Shiravune]

1. 5.00 star(s)

derpies1995

Definitely top tier light heart romance comedy visual novel.

Common route alone got this game the 5 stars rating from me. The drama and the character building are so on point by the time you reach the point of choosing the character, you might have fallen in love with the entire casts (including Gomyo and Mizanori)

The actual character route though is quite weak plot wise in my opinion, making use of a lot of common tropes such as
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In term of routes, Yuzuki < Sera < Haruhi < Hana. I especially dislike Yuzuki route because it's Sera's route, but worse.

The H scenes are long and good, but sometimes they don't make too much sense context wise (the couples are in the middle of the drama but can't keep their hands away from themselves). Side stories that open after a route clear are basically additional H-scenes.

Final note is definitely about the seemingly cut heroine that we all deserves but didn't get.

2. 5.00 star(s)

Andhakara

Alright Bois and Grills It's Review Time.

Primal Hearts is an A+ tier Romance novel, The setting might be your cliché transfer student story but with a unique twist, I like the MC quite a bit he is not your average wimpy simpy MC usaully found in this kind of VNs. He might seems annoying at the beginning with his playboy persona but that vanishes quite quickly and he became quite likeable, all the girls are cute and likeable as well, the art style is gorgeous, music is ok.

hscenes are (y)

The only complain I have is that the best girl
    doesn't have a route WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY