4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I've decided to do the opposite of every other dev. I'm going backwards!
v.0.01 HJ&BJ
v.0.02 Ass-a-lingus
v.0.03 Kiss on the lips
v.0.04 Holding hands
v.0.05 Shy looks at each other when no one is watching.
v.0.06 Asking a friend to ask her if she's seeing anybody.

That should get me more support! What could go wrong?

I'm not sure which I find funnier- the above preposterous idea OR the phrase "Ass-a-lingus"... Lol
It seems like you may have forgotten a couple versions;
v.0.07 They see each other across a busy street/crowded room.
v.0.08 They are born, in separate cities- 100's of miles away from one another.
v0.09 Their respective parents doing the nasty in a small 80's era Honda Civic (same car- different color).

I have to say, I think there's more at play here than just a couple of lazy lovers- something is influencing them and it's affecting their relationship. I could be reading way more into this, but they seem to tire out really quickly for newlyweds/honeymooners...
Lol If one gets satisfied and the other does not- then it forces/"tempts"* them to look for other means of "release".

*See original theory. :p

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
I'm not sure which I find funnier- the above preposterous idea OR the phrase "Ass-a-lingus"... Lol
It seems like you may have forgotten a couple versions;
v.0.07 They see each other across a busy street/crowded room.
v.0.08 They are born, in separate cities- 100's of miles away from one another.
v0.09 Their respective parents doing the nasty in a small 80's era Honda Civic (same car- different color).

I have to say, I think there's more at play here than just a couple of lazy lovers- something is influencing them and it's affecting their relationship. I could be reading way more into this, but they seem to tire out really quickly for newlyweds/honeymooners...
Lol If one gets satisfied and the other does not- then it forces/"tempts"* them to look for other means of "release".

*See original theory. :p
I like reading these theories. I'm glad people are interested in seeing what will happen.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I like reading these theories. I'm glad people are interested in seeing what will happen.
Well, if you keep people guessing, on the edge of their seat with these cliffhangers and loose ends- I imagine it's pretty easy. Lol
Keeping things vague and ambiguous opens things up for a lot of speculation/interpretation. AND if it's done well- you can keep people on the hook for a very long time... (Which you're well aware of and have done an excellent job of maintaining that mystery.) :)

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
That was nice one funny answer, but still, MC and his wife are honeymoone couple, and no sexy time yet... This is illogical as fuck, i'am dont really care about sex scenes in games with good story, and your game has really good one (in my opinion at least), like DeLuca Family, but there a huge difference, in your game MC is married already. Don't get me wrong, iam really like your game and all, but when husband only licking wife's pussy/ass on they'r honeymoon, that's just... looks strange.
Maybe that's one of the motivations behind him potentially cheating? He comes to this resort for his honeymoon and expects non stop debauchery and dirty fun but his wife is being a little prudish. I'm still holding out hopes for lots of fun time with Lawan.

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
I think if MC and his wife got too much sexy time, player could lose some interest in this character. I personally prefer as it is now.
I understand what you mean, if you have to much of a good thing you don't appreciate as much, if done right though you can have lots of sexy time and still have a great game that people love to play, look at Acting Lessons and Good Girl Gone Bad, tons of sex but people still love playing and going though the story.

Reactions: Tom10

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I cant search, getting server error. Whats the incest content in this? What does the incest patch do? Does it turn the wide into a sister or something?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Maybe that's one of the motivations behind him potentially cheating? He comes to this resort for his honeymoon and expects non stop debauchery and dirty fun but his wife is being a little prudish. I'm still holding out hopes for lots of fun time with Lawan.
Uhhh.... dude. I have some bad news for you. I think Lowan's a trap. Blake left with "her", blacked out and woke up with a sore ass. Do the math. xD

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Stop spoiling the fun! Quit cutting the roster!

DEV can always stop developing that particular route and voila! - no more progresion with the spouse. But to what end!?!

The whole moral compass revolves around the tension of already having it good!

Who on earth wants to push girls out of the picture, especially the built in relationship honey?

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Uhhh.... dude. I have some bad news for you. I think Lowan's a trap. Blake left with "her", blacked out and woke up with a sore ass. Do the math. xD
I believe she says something about strapons, just because that's Blakes thing doesn't mean it has to be mine

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I believe she says something about strapons, just because that's Blakes thing doesn't mean it has to be mine
Are you sure about that? Don't recall anything about a strap-on. :unsure:

Thailand's kinda infamous for traps. This is giving me them Hangover 2 feels. xD

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
does the incest patch make sense for this game or is it forced, making the story make no sense ?

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Are you sure about that? Don't recall anything about a strap-on. :unsure:

Thailand's kinda infamous for traps. This is giving me them Hangover 2 feels. xD
I'm pretty sure? If you turn Mei down in the bar you meet Lawan in the elevator later and I think she brings it up then.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
does the incest patch make sense for this game or is it forced, making the story make no sense ?
MC and Meg are on their honeymoon, so i would say incest makes no sense. Unless you married your sister.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes