[Ren'Py] Primal Instinct [v0.03] [SilkandMilkProductions]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
new banner.png

Overview:
You take the role of a young man, about to embark on his honeymoon with his beloved wife: Meghan. A honeymoon is supposed to be a wonderful memory a loving couple will look back on, and cherish, when they have grown old together. But not everything goes according to plan...especially when there are unforeseen circumstances involved.
Do you break under pressure and give in, or do you stay the course, even when the odds seem stacked against you?​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-26
Release Date: 2019-05-26
Developer: SilkandMilkProductions
Censored: No
Version: 0.03
Language: English
Genre:
3DCG, Animated, Handjob, Blowjob, Incest, MILF, Male Protagonist, Oral Sex, Thriller, Urination, Rimjob, Cunilingus, Vaginal Sex, Supernatural

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "PrimalInstinct.exe" to start playing.

Changelog:
v0.03
350+ renders. 3 animations. 3 tunes.

v0.02
Just under 300 renders in this update and 5 new songs (themes) to help with the overall experience.

v0.01b - Minor changes to script. No new content.
Old saves might not work.

v0.01 - First version

Incest Patch Installation:
Instructions- extract zip and put script.rpy in your /game folder and overwrite

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Patches:
Always make sure the incest patch corresponds with the latest release!
Extras: Walkthrough -

PRB014b.jpg PR2240.jpg PR2022.jpg PR2258.jpg PR2228.jpg PR2155.jpg PR2139.jpg PR3037.jpg

PR3048.jpg PR3106.jpg PR3218.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
well damn..impossible to stay loyal to the wife..not one..but TWO hot asian dames..damn you to hell Dev!!!i have my failings..thems be it! :p
i suspect NTR will arrive in a couple updates..lol...the one character just SCREAMS it...
also..have two saves..loyal and unloyal..methinks you may need them...HAHAAA!!

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
That was an impressive start. Liked the animation and the models looked unique. Very few grammatical errors and my largest gripe was with the MC's hairstyle. I'll be following this one.

look-see

Aug 19, 2018
good start so far. nice amount of content for a .1 even though sex scenes are a bit low but hey its still early. hope this game does good. compelled to go to other routes down the line but despise NTR might affectr my gameplay but whatever. im stll in

Vamori

Oct 19, 2018
My lovely asian girls in trouble! but don't worry сuities i'll save you! And i guess someone invented a time-travel machine, or it was just my imagination...
Well, this is going to be interesting story, will keep an eye on that one.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes