4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The game is planned to be heavily story driven with multiple paths. Choices really matter here, I have even written different dialogue for scenes that seem to be the same depending on your choices.

Because I want to keep everybody in suspense, I can't go into details. But hypothetically speaking? No one will be forced to go through NTR content.
Im picking up what you're putting down. Let's say hypothetically, if there were to be NTR in the game, it would be avoidable. Hypothetically speaking of course.

As a side to the hypothetical talk, you've done well so far, caught my interest more so than most first releases here.

Dec 7, 2018
well good character, but this "Mei" character drive you to be cheater, how could it so far compared to your wife, please make wife more looking good, it's hard to stay on right side. nice game anyway.

Silk&MilkProductions

"Primal Instinct"
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2019
Im picking up what you're putting down. Let's say hypothetically, if there were to be NTR in the game, it would be avoidable. Hypothetically speaking of course.

As a side to the hypothetical talk, you've done well so far, caught my interest more so than most first releases here.
Yes, avoidable and would probably be in the tags to warn people.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yes, avoidable and would probably be in the tags to warn people.
There's no "avoidable NTR" tag, however when the time comes, ask OP or a Mod/Uploader/Staff to update the genre spoiler with "NTR(avoidable)".

May I also wish you good luck for the shit storm that will come with the NTR tag's introduction. The site is split into 5 categories on the subject, Hate NTR(very vocal, aresholes) | Dislike NTR(aren't arseholes about it) | Indifferent(Mostly keep to themselves) | Like NTR(aren't arseholes about it) | Love NTR(very vocal, arseholes). The two ends of the spectrum come together and create some of the most annoying times on the site, sometimes ending with the Staff locking a thread or outright banning people. If this does happen to you, try to stay as neutral as you can. Mods and Staff will deal with it.

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
One more game version 0.01 than the dev. said he wants to make the choices important and that the path that the player takes will be made by himself (choices). ... but the harem army already begins to flood the threat and try to destroy the idea of someone who wants to do something different from the other 100000 games that we see around here. .. keep your original idea dev .. whatever it is .. no one can please everyone .. And if the game is good no matter the genre (fetiches) you will have success with the project ..good luck

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You'r goddamn right, dudes get triggered from small hint, wich means nothing for now. (But there will be a shitstorm if NTR appear lol)
Most of us wish to know BEFORE we get invested that it isnt suddenly thrown at us..it is a surprise most of us do not want..lol..fortunately the Dev addressed it and said it would be avoidable...which should be in the OP..so the 8% that read the OP will know and not ask over and over again..(yes i said 8%...no faith..no faith at all :D )

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
There's no "avoidable NTR" tag, however when the time comes, ask OP or a Mod/Uploader/Staff to update the genre spoiler with "NTR(avoidable)".

May I also wish you good luck for the shit storm that will come with the NTR tag's introduction. The site is split into 5 categories on the subject, Hate NTR(very vocal, aresholes) | Dislike NTR(aren't arseholes about it) | Indifferent(Mostly keep to themselves) | Like NTR(aren't arseholes about it) | Love NTR(very vocal, arseholes). The two ends of the spectrum come together and create some of the most annoying times on the site, sometimes ending with the Staff locking a thread or outright banning people. If this does happen to you, try to stay as neutral as you can. Mods and Staff will deal with it.
i waver between yellow and blue dislike..i'll read a thread to see if it is avoidable..if not i'll go away without commenting..but when its grey area unknown..i'll query and be a smartass at most..never an arsehole :O i save my arseholiness for regular stuff :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Pretty good first release. The other male characters could use some character growth though.

THE GOOD:
- The story is interesting and very straightforward. It can became great just as much as not.
- Very good writing.
- Visuals are very good.
- There are few choices, but they are meaningful enough to involve the player.
- Lewd content is pretty well done and thankfully nothing is forced on the player. Even the dream sequence, that I generally don't like, was fine.
- Mei: Driving force of the game for me. Gorgeous and mysterious.
- MC is ok.

THE BAD:
- Blake: The worst kind of "bro". I just wanted to kick him in the balls every time he opened his mouth. Seriously needs a lesson in humility.
- Mr. Novak: OK, I've been calling for a challenging antagonist for a long time, but this guy has the subtlety of giant neon lights in pitch black dark. The close ups to his face are ridiculous, funny even in a bad way. Not impressed.
- The Wife: Nothing wrong with the girl per se, she's quite beautiful, but the problem is I know nothing about her. It's like I should care about her just because she's said to be my character's wife. In my opinion she should have had some kind of introduction, so that there is at least a little attachment present at beginning of the story. As it is I would just trade her for Mei in a heartbeat.

THE UGLY:
- Misha's creepy stare.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Patch for the good stuff contains some hardcoded references to the mc as Kyle. Here's a fixed version.

Regarding the NTR, I hope there is a way to put the moves on Mei AND avoid it. Maybe get the wife on board as well? :geek:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
More like Misha's "your wife is going to be mine whether you like it or not" stare. That was the creepy vibe I kept getting from him.
Are you sure about that? I saw my character's reflection in his contact lenses as well! :unsure:

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Wtf, this is so GOOD ! I wasnt expecting it to be this good when I downloaded this. Beautiful renders with an excellent story, ends on a cliffhanger too

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I hate being married/have GF at the start of games, not sure why. Just seems pointless.

Checking Mei out and go 'gulp' when she maybe noticed, am I 12?

Having said that I like the game, can't wait to get home. :D

Reactions: cakeny and Akamari

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Will there be any Ntr and what does the incest patch do?
How is this an INCEST game when she's yo wife ??? I cant jerk now...I luv only INCEST game. U destroyed my imagination.
The incest patch changes Alex to your sister, and Sandra to your mother. I believe these two characters are only in the opening scene of this release. However, of the three numerical variables tracked in this game, two are devoted to love for Alex and Sandra. So draw your own conclusions. Meghan is the wife, and is the 3rd variable tracked.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'd annul the marriage immediately for Alex..i make passes at girls who wear glasses...i guess thats one of my minor harmless kinks also..they are piling up :O

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes