4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Primal Instinct Snake banner.png

Overview:
You take the role of a young man, about to embark on his honeymoon with his beloved wife: Meghan. A honeymoon is supposed to be a wonderful memory a loving couple will look back on, and cherish, when they have grown old together. But not everything goes according to plan...especially when there are unforeseen circumstances involved.
Do you break under pressure and give in, or do you stay the course, even when the odds seem stacked against you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-24
Release Date: 2020-08-24
Developer: SilkandMilkProductions - - Silk&MilkProductions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.07
Language: English
Other Games: Heir Apparent
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Incest Patch Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID

Patches:
Extras: Official Walkthrough - - Fan Walkthrough -
Walkthrough MOD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

PR6197.png PR6022.png PR3106.jpg PR3218.jpg PR6300.png PR6006.png PR6122.png PR6146.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VOYEUR

Jan 29, 2018
That was an impressive start. Liked the animation and the models looked unique. Very few grammatical errors and my largest gripe was with the MC's hairstyle. I'll be following this one.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
good start so far. nice amount of content for a .1 even though sex scenes are a bit low but hey its still early. hope this game does good. compelled to go to other routes down the line but despise NTR might affectr my gameplay but whatever. im stll in

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes